💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB soundtrack is under Interscope records.

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

monketsharona
33 minutes ago, nerdface97 said:

why?

Well they are not producing the movie, it's all up to them to decide of a release date... 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

Well it makes it real now, so just over 3 months until a brand new album!  Remember Whitney’s biggest album was an OST!

nerdfacekillah
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well they are not producing the movie, it's all up to them to decide of a release date... 

but shouldn't they discuss this with warner bros for the promo and marketing of the movie?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, nerdface97 said:

but shouldn't they discuss this with warner bros for the promo and marketing of the movie?

I absolutely don't know how it works to be honest. All I see is that Warner Bros is producing the movie and Interscope the music.

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Well it makes it real now, so just over 3 months until a brand new album!  Remember Whitney’s biggest album was an OST!

It won't be a Gaga album lol. Daddy Cooper will probably be singing on half of it :ladyhaha:

nerdfacekillah
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I absolutely don't know how it works to be honest. All I see is that Warner Bros is producing the movie and Interscope the music.

it's ok. i just asked because i have seen in the threads that you have knowledge on movie related things:)

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Dreammonster
21 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Don’t forget track number 9...:trollga:

NewYorkCity
5 hours ago, darkness said:

La La Land soundtrack was under Interscope records and they won the oscar :vegas:

And they peaked at #8 on BUBBLING UNDER. 

Raccoon

I guess they could release the Soundtrack a week early after all? I mean, the songs on it will probably be the studio versions and since the movie will be all live, they can build some hype by releasing the actual songs... :oprah:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

elijahfan
6 hours ago, Ryusei said:

well at least the soundtrack is confirmed with that. They could have not released it knowing our luck with this kind of stuff :neyde: 

There's no way in a million years they would have passed on that

elijahfan
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Every soundtrack is distributed by a record company - many film studios have their own record company through which they release their soundtracks, but since Gaga is under contract with Interscope, I guess Warner Bros couldn't legally distribute the soundtrack themselves and had to make a deal.

Chromatic
7 minutes ago, Epione said:

We are doomed then.

Optimism isn't your thing, huh? 11-lady-gaga_w245_h368_2x.thumb.jpg.f8c2c1345b1fd407d71f15d22c36c3c6.jpg

Eggsy
6 hours ago, S0436 said:

Good, so that means she can use the music however she likes as it is under her record label

A World Tour Is Born :ohwell:

ElectricAlley

Y’all, legally any music under gaga’s name HAS to be released through interscope records. That’s what a record deal means. Even C2C was released through interscope & Tony’s label. 

Archived