💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia helps homeless trans woman

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Eggsy said:

@monsterdino I just sometimes feel you try to hard to stick up for someone who constantly drags other humans to the ground with absolutely no care in the world.. Not being mean but at what point will you see shes just not worth the trouble.. 

I try to tend and see the best in people to a fault, and I can't help it when I see so much hate spread on here about a person. I can definitely see the frustrations Azealia has and I fully understand them but how she deals with those frustrations is not the best so she just lashes out and says just about everything to make people feel an ounce of the pain she is feeling. (Which I am like that myself, like if I'm really frustrated and someone hurts me I try to hurt them 3 times wose in an instant but then I instantly regret it which I feel like Azealia is like this too), maybe it's a Gemini thing who knows?

Azealia definitely needs to work on her mental health but I geniuenly don't think that she homophobic or racist. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo
23 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

so now we are making fun of accents too? never change GGD

No just pointing out how’s she’s acting childish just to gain attention.

You’re so fixated in making Azealia a good person when we all have seen her true colors. Come on, she’s not fooling anybody but her die hard fans apparently!

Hottie Detector

monsterdino
Just now, Xxtin said:

No just pointing out how’s she’s acting childish just to gain attention.

sure :rip: 

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

sure :rip: 

You’re repeating to everyone how she apologizes every time she makes a “mistake”.... well buddy ... people get tired of the same fake apology 💅🏼

Hottie Detector

Contrapoints

Thought exercise for all of you. 

If I randomly came up to you and shouted at you telling you you're a fat cow, you'd probably be offended. If I then came the next day and gave you an apple pie with whipped cream and a caramel filling, you'd just be confused.

Moral of the story: I have a sweet tooth and I'm hungry

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Xxtin said:

You’re repeating to everyone how she apologizes every time she makes a “mistake”.... well buddy ... people get tired of the same fake apology 💅🏼

I only said it once about the f word, but work

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I only said it once about the f word, but work

Work indeed 🤠

Hottie Detector

Reality
36 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

u dont need to like her as a person tho....she is just saying that she is not homophobic bc a lot of people say she is while not focusing on real people who are homophobic

I'm not a fan of hers or anything, and I honestly don't really know her besides the stuff I see here, but from what it looks like, she's either A) doesn't care about the LGBTQ community at all, or B) doesn't care enough to be respectful towards them

🖤👹

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

pointing out racist, homophobic and toxic behaviour to gay people who are excusing her is condescending? :confused: i don't think you understand what that means but you tried :huntyga: i don't know why you're insulting me saying i get off on it when the point of forums is to discuss all kinds of topics but go off i guess :huntyga: 

I mean, I didn't insult you, I stated as a fact that objectively you're just condescending af on this site. Like even those emote choices are condescending. I probably see parts of myself in your condescension and that's why you trigger me. Things we dislike in others tell us things we dislike about ourselves. Anyways, I'm gay and ill continue enjoying Azealias music and interviews so that's my cross to bear. But y'all don't need to make every ab discussion into a negative forum fight like this is all I'm saying. Many other ab threads could've  warranted all this hate but this one didn't need it. Like you don't like her, why are you wasting your time discussing her. I guess I just don't get that. 

monsterdino
Just now, M Monstre said:

I'm not a fan of hers or anything, and I honestly don't really know her besides the stuff I see here, but from what it looks like, she's either A) doesn't care about the LGBTQ community at all, or B) doesn't care enough to be respectful towards them

here you go, this is from the instagram posted in OP

My supporting the community doesn’t mean that I’m a perfect human being who walks around shouting lgbtq friends catchphrases all day. It means I’m sensitive to the actual people around me and always go out of my way to make sure no one feels alone, no one feels shitted on and that everyone is smiling dancing eating and having a good time. I don’t have to put gay pride flag emojis on my posts for y’all to know am an ally. Just find me out in real life and you will see how much love I ACTUALLY have for the community. The internet is not real life guys.... I wish y’all would remember that.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

I mean, I didn't insult you, I stated as a fact that objectively you're just condescending af on this site. Like even those emote choices are condescending. I probably see parts of myself in your condescension and that's why you trigger me. Things we dislike in others tell us things we dislike about ourselves. Anyways, I'm gay and ill continue enjoying Azealias music and interviews so that's my cross to bear. But y'all don't need to make every ab discussion into a negative forum fight like this is all I'm saying. Many other ab threads could've  warranted all this hate but this one didn't need it. Like you don't like her, why are you wasting your time discussing her. I guess I just don't get that. 

:applause: 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

everyone here uses the emojis, i'm nothing special :huntyga: 

you insulted me by calling me condescening and that i "get off on this" and in the past called me super pretentious so :huntyga: 

i have time to waste right now and i choose to speak about something that's important me and seeing people act like she's now a good person cus she gave one LGBT person money is ridiculous to me :huntyga: 

she's a heavily negative person so she's going to attract negative opinions :huntyga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i have time to waste right now and i choose to speak about something that's important me and seeing people act like she's now a good person cus she gave one LGBT person money is ridiculous to me :huntyga: 

so when she is having her rants its not cool but when she is getting serious and chilled for a moment to speak up about these homophobia accusations it's not cool too? got it :rip: 

Reality
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

here you go, this is from the instagram posted in OP

My supporting the community doesn’t mean that I’m a perfect human being who walks around shouting lgbtq friends catchphrases all day. It means I’m sensitive to the actual people around me and always go out of my way to make sure no one feels alone, no one feels shitted on and that everyone is smiling dancing eating and having a good time. I don’t have to put gay pride flag emojis on my posts for y’all to know am an ally. Just find me out in real life and you will see how much love I ACTUALLY have for the community. The internet is not real life guys.... I wish y’all would remember that.

I read that, and I'm still not convinced. She says homophobic things all the time, yet you're giving her a pass because she helped out one person? Like I said, it's great that she helped her out, but that doesn't excuse her behavior. 

My problem with her is that she consistently says **** she's not supposed to say, and is just straight-up rude and offensive, and then [sometimes] she apologizes, and then the cycle continues, and continues, and continues. When is enough, enough?

The "I'm not homophobic, some of my closest friends are LGBTQ" thing she posted on her Instagram is just like saying "I'm not racist, look, I have black friends." 

She's right, the internet is not real life, but she could at least have the discipline and self-control to watch what she says.

🖤👹

ryanripley
Just now, monsterdino said:

so when she is having her rants its not cool but when she is getting serious and chilled for a moment to speak up about these homophobia accusations it's not cool too? got it :rip: 

not the point but go off :huntyga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived