Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS wrote 1/3 of ASIB Soundtrack

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

tomdsgn
16 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

The songs in the movie are live but i guess there will be a studio album as well? 

I’m not sure the live performances will use live audio. Hugh Jackman sounded amazing in The Greatest Showman but couldn’t sing the songs live, I’d be surprised if they had live audio from Cooper in the movie. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i'm starting to really think The Cure was an ASIB reject

I thought that was an established fact. Not mention The Cure fits the themes of the movie, as the alcohol addiction of Bradley's character is a major plot point, and Gaga's character hopes she'll be the one who'll cure him.

Luv u Sum

It was :vegas: it sounds exactly the same as a song called "Heal me" in the movie :ladyhaha:

elijahfan
37 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

I’m not sure the live performances will use live audio. Hugh Jackman sounded amazing in The Greatest Showman but couldn’t sing the songs live, I’d be surprised if they had live audio from Cooper in the movie. 

Wasn't it already confirmed that the singing in the movie was mainly live from the both of them?

La Rosalia

Then 1/3 of the soundtrack has the potential to be crap 

ryanripley
12 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I thought that was an established fact. Not mention The Cure fits the themes of the movie, as the alcohol addiction of Bradley's character is a major plot point, and Gaga's character hopes she'll be the one who'll cure him.

well nobody official said it was an ASIB reject :emma:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Your Song? MR? PI? DIC? HG? JW?

She/He meant good dance songs :triggered:

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

well nobody official said it was an ASIB reject :emma:

Right, but we can use our heads a little bit, maybe? :ohwell: ASIB was the project she was working on musically speaking at that moment last year.

Guest Adarsh
24 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Wasn't it already confirmed that the singing in the movie was mainly live from the both of them?

Yes its a confirmed fact. All of the singing is live. 

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

She/He meant good dance songs :triggered:

i know :oops:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ziggy
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

Maybe not reject, per se, but I think more or less something that Gaga got inspired to write during the ASIB sessions but new it wouldn’t fit into the movie. But she also knew it was a great song.

Ziggy
2 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Idk about your calculations. She also worked with Boyz Noize who specifically produce dance music. I think LG6 is unrelated to ASIB...”ARTPOP’s little sister” doesn’t scream “movie soundtrack” to me haha

Plus, she’s talked so much about “new music” and how excited she was to be making it. She wouldn’t be so cryptic about music that we knew was for ASIB. There’s no need to lol

YeehawKylie

Is Ally going to transition from country-rock to a more pop vibe as she get's more famous during the film? Or is she going to remain a country-rock singer? I'm fine either way...just curious given what we've heard and the involvement in the soundtrack...

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Plus, she’s talked so much about “new music” and how excited she was to be making it. She wouldn’t be so cryptic about music that we knew was for ASIB. There’s no need to lol

Right. The Queen has TEAsed us y’all. :reductive: New music will be here faster than you can say Ferrari. 

MJH says hello 👋.:ohwell:

Archived