Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born promo starts

Dawson

Featured Posts

Bradley
11 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I think the 2nd trailer will be out in about 2 weeks :vegas:

TrailerTrack said it will probably be out in September, and they have been doing trailer predictions since a long time ago.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

TrailerTrack said it will probably be out in September, and they have been doing trailer predictions since a long time ago.

I think there will be 3 trailers, the 2nd one will be out in a few weeks and then the 3rd in September

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Like Venom's 2nd trailer was released a few days ago and ASIB's first trailer was released a couple weeks after Venom's first trailer

End Racism Now

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Like Venom's 2nd trailer was released a few days ago and ASIB's first trailer was released a couple weeks after Venom's first trailer

Yeah but Venom is Sony and ASIB Warner Bros... Not the same kind of promo..

Though yeah I feel like ASIB trailer #2 will come this month too

Bradley
22 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I think there will be 3 trailers, the 2nd one will be out in a few weeks and then the 3rd in September

Warner Bros usually only releases two trailers for their movies though. The reason why Venom has three is because it's a comic book movie (which takes a longer time to promote) and the first trailer for Venom was named 'Teaser Trailer', whereas the first trailer for A Star Is Born is named 'Trailer 1'.

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Warner Bros usually only releases two trailers for their movies though. The reason why Venom has three is because it's a comic book movie (which takes a longer time to promote) and the first trailer for Venom was named 'Teaser Trailer', whereas the first trailer for A Star Is Born is named 'Trailer 1'.

If it is only 2 trailers then the 2nd one will be out end of August/beginning of September at the latest

End Racism Now

Bradley
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

If it is only 2 trailers then the 2nd one will be out end of August/beginning of September at the latest

Hopefully. Maybe they will release it at the Venice Film Festival.

Archived