Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
charts

Charts Discussion

Featured Posts

alp0707
27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no, she's happy there :vegas: 

What ls the truth ?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
Just now, alp0707 said:

What ls the truth ?

she can be happy in more than one place :vegas: 

she's happy in LA cus it's away from the exhausting celeb lifestyle :vegas: let her live :vegas: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeanWinchester

http://kworb.net/radio/

CTRL + F: "Gaga"

0/0 Results

#2018RadioIsOurs :vegas:

Edited by DeanWinchester
*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doncho
2 hours ago, Americano said:

You’re acting like Gaga’s full week matters in the day of streaming sis :selena: Wednesday it is!

I am not here for a #58 peak :triggered:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americano
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

she can be happy in more than one place :vegas: 

she's happy in LA cus it's away from the exhausting celeb lifestyle :vegas: let her live :vegas: 

“LA”

”away from celeb lifestyle”

:madge:

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edible Cloud

That night questions came to my brain : How many days before the official poster is revealed ? Why doesn't anyone talk about this poster ? And if the trailer released in 3 days, it's normal that we do not have this poster ? :triggered:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iCpro
5 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

That night questions came to my brain : How many days before the official poster is revealed ? Why doesn't anyone talk about this poster ? And if the trailer released in 3 days, it's normal that we do not have this poster ? :triggered:

They’ll probably do it all together when they launch the promotion

Gaga | P!nk | Sia | Demi Lovato | SOPHIE | Tove Lo | Katy Perry

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEANUS

Here for the trailer on Wednesday featuring the lead single from ASIB followed by the iTunes release, Spotify promo, and that's it. Just let it simmer and be played on YouTube/ TV till September before real promo kicks up. 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edible Cloud
11 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Here for the trailer on Wednesday featuring the lead single from ASIB followed by the iTunes release, Spotify promo, and that's it. Just let it simmer and be played on YouTube/ TV till September before real promo kicks up. 

And the official poster ? :triggered:

For me a lead single 4 months before is too long... or maybe the lead single in june with the trailer, and second single in september (3 months after the lead single) with the trailer #02 and real promo, why not.

Edited by Edible Cloud
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita
17 hours ago, DennisConcert said:

Me when Gaga finally drops new stuff:

  Hide contents

5017eae50a91356d840851e6dc5aa1e2.gif

 

skjdskdhfg 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
5 hours ago, Americano said:

“LA”

”away from celeb lifestyle”

:madge:

she said herself it's private for her :vegas:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga

i swear if i see that disgusting gif from page 1 referenced one more time :grr:

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemanja

Album: The Fame Monster

 

iTunes:

#35 Norway

#37 Finland

#47 Sweden

#84 New Zealand

#117 Denmark

#176 Switzerland

#182 Belgium

#196 Taiwan

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×