Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
3 hours ago, alp0707 said:

okay Gaga has to play the original supreme in this. If she gets this role I can wait till 2020 for LG6

**** yeah i liked Coven. I know it's campy but **** it and I enjoyed Gaga as Scathach. I'll be sure to tune in this upcoming season. She's really becoming a full-fledged actress :vegas:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scathach

Sorry to bring up AHS again, but for those who are against it, keep in mind Ryan Murphy has signed a big Netflix deal. Imagine if he creates a Netflix show with Gaga as lead actress ? It’s good if she is maintaining a working relationship with him. You know Ryan loves to re-use his actors.  

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, darkness said:

Sorry to bring up AHS again, but for those who are against it, keep in mind Ryan Murphy has signed a big Netflix deal. Imagine if he creates a Netflix show with Gaga as lead actress ? It’s good if she is maintaining a working relationship with him. You know Ryan loves to re-use his actors.  

Please no more AHS. :rip:

Thrasher

Wow, AHS talks in the charts thread. Why am I the only one that actually likes Freakshow? 

Hotel is the worst imo. I save it just for Gaga’s role and her outfits. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

OBEY

new Martin Garrix song featuring Khalid tomorrow.

new Kygo song featuring Imagine Dragons tomorrow.

OBEY

In my blood ha revival :giveup: 

10+1

SHAWN MENDES

In My Blood

98.737+1.266

finally top 10 on overall radio, now I need it to crack 100m audience

Doncho

Tomorrow 5 Seconds of Summer release a new album. I hope it does well, kings deserve it :vegas:

OBEY
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Tomorrow 5 Seconds of Summer release a new album. I hope it does well, kings deserve it :vegas:

want you back and Youngblood are good ! I added the album on my Apple Music and I'll listen tomorrow, tell me the bops if you listen before me 

Baepsae

Argentina is now one huge as* step closer to make Abortion legal, safe and free for all women :kara:

Let's blast (and buy it on iTunes) ARTPOP to celebrate :vegas:

Doncho
39 minutes ago, OBEY said:

want you back and Youngblood are good ! I added the album on my Apple Music and I'll listen tomorrow, tell me the bops if you listen before me 

Yaaas. I will wait till I buy it in physical form next week.

Doncho
34 minutes ago, Baepsae said:

Argentina is now one huge as* step closer to make Abortion legal, safe and free for all women :kara:

Let's blast (and buy it on iTunes) ARTPOP to celebrate :vegas:

I still have mixed feeling about this. But Im 55% in favor of it :selena:

Baepsae
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

I still have mixed feeling about this. But Im 55% in favor of it :selena:

Why? you don't like ARTPOP? you can stream Joanne instead :selena:

Spoiler

:poot:

FRANZGA
6 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

**** yeah i liked Coven. I know it's campy but **** it and I enjoyed Gaga as Scathach. I'll be sure to tune in this upcoming season. She's really becoming a full-fledged actress :vegas:

Coven is enjoyable because it's campy, girl power, too gay, fashionable, MAGIC. i enjoyed it but comparing it to other seasons? it's actually one of the weak seasons cause there's no REAL HORROR. just 2 powerful ladies catfighting. they've wasted that witch-hunter arc for the real TERROR.

5 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Wow, AHS talks in the charts thread. Why am I the only one that actually likes Freakshow? 

Hotel is the worst imo. I save it just for Gaga’s role and her outfits. 

this, the cinematography, the opening ID is the best, color grading and tone, the freaks and DANDY.. i was so slayed :giveup: . 2nd best after Asylum

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived