💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Lets GO Pikachu and Lets GO Eevee Announced

Yonce Jr

Featured Posts

Sepsami

UGH if only I wasn't broke and jobless I would've gotten the switch by now :messga:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

Boyfriend has a Switch and was screaming about this tonight. Can’t wait to play it with him in multiplayer mode 😃

tomsches

I've just read that you cannot battle wild pokemon. Why would I play a game in which I cannot battle pokemon? This is exactly what made me and most people upset about Pokemon Go and now they continue this gameplay...

PerfectGUY

Honestly I never liked battling wild pokemon I only enjoyed battling trainers so I'm fine with it

+ another Kanto remake makes a lot of sense even though I'd love to have a D/P remake 

Because there's a pattern :

Kanto - REMADE

Johto - REMADE

Hoenn - REMADE

Kanto 2 - REMAKING

Sinnoh 

Johto 2 

Unys 

Kalos

Hoenn 2 

Alola

It seems logical that we get another Kanto remake before a Sinnoh one because the last time we had a main Kanto game (Red flame / Green Leaf) was longer than when we had the last Sinnoh one. 

I've heard that we will not be able to evolve our starter (Pikachu nor Evee), which is frustrating

All the gays will buy Eevee because it screams underground/deep/edgy while Pikachu screams GP/overrated/straight :ladyhaha:

Archived