💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

BTS score first USA #1 Album with 135k units first week

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Korean boy band BTS debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with its latest effort, Love Yourself: Tear. It’s the first No. 1 for the seven-member group, and the first K-pop album to lead the tally. The set, which was released through BitHit Entertainment on May 18, launches with 135,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending May 24, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 100,000 were in traditional album sales.

Love Yourself: Tear’s first-week sum is a bit bigger than expected. On May 21, some industry forecasters predicted the album would bow with over 100,000 units. By May 24, that forecast grew to over 120,000.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8458036/bts-earns-first-no-1-album-billboard-200-chart-love-yourself-tear

HauntingHollow

Well deserved :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

BlaqJezus

All Korean language album and group score number 1 on Billboard and I've heard their music on the US radio?!? Impressive!

SchwineLove

BTS doing wonders even I lukewarmly enjoy their music and dislikes their online fans attitude lol

ThisGuyTony

Congrats to them even tho what I heard of their "music" is awful. :air: 

SWhaaaat

Slayyyy and totally well deserved

Through hardwork and all, they made it.

" Teamwork makes the dream work"

moonboywow
49 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Congrats to them even tho what I heard of their "music" is awful. :air: 

Don’t be shady. They have a very similar message within all of their music as Gaga does. 

mister max

Congratz :applause: I actually enjoy their last album and have already downloaded 2 songs :poot:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived