💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Most promoted albums of all time

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

ARTPOP GAGA

Michael Jackson-Invincible: He spent 30 million $ promoting this album. His statues are erected worldwide. The album sold 10 million copies worldwide, failed to make a profit. 

Taylor Swift - 1989: From the moment Shake it off came out until the week the album was released, Taylor was everywhere talking about the album.

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream: consistent promotion throughout the era from May 2010 to July/August 2012.

Lady Gaga - Born This Way: most hyped album of all time by the LGBT community, the promotion from VMA annoucement in September 2010 until the week it was released was insane.

Others?

rumours

Gaga monopolized radio station promo with Joanne :huntyga:

Does that count? :huntyga:

Spoiler

Pweezzeeeeeeee :huntyga:

Pop Music

1.jpg

The Id by Macy Gray is the only right answer 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

TheRoof

the album of the decade :diane: , i know the op already said it but still :diane:

Cu4LL6HXEAEkr16.jpg

GagaTrain.jpg

DAkWGjcWsAAZvvb.jpg

ARTPOP GAGA
2 minutes ago, Enhsa said:

acc to angela ARTPOP with 25M 

even if that rumor is true, Gaga and her label didn't lose any money because she earned around 60% of ARTRAVE Tour gross (49,8 million $ )

Retron
9 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

1.jpg

The Id by Macy Gray is the only right answer 

I watched this VMAs. It was the week of 9/11. It was basically the last innocent moment of my life.

ANYWAY, the most promoted album release of all time is MJ's Past, Present and Future. It was insane.

Bradley

It's probably not as impressive as the Born This Way promotion but ARTPOP had decent promotion as well.

Lady+gaga+artpop+album+billboard.jpg

lady-gaga-lady-gagas-promotion-for-artpo

iheartradio-lady-gaga-artpop-reveal.jpg

lady-gaga-artpop-billboard.jpg?w=893&h=5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2O9IlGw0QKQf2W8P2F5p

kabirartfling
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's probably not as impressive as the Born This Way promotion but ARTPOP had decent promotion as well.

Lady+gaga+artpop+album+billboard.jpg

lady-gaga-lady-gagas-promotion-for-artpo

iheartradio-lady-gaga-artpop-reveal.jpg

lady-gaga-artpop-billboard.jpg?w=893&h=5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2O9IlGw0QKQf2W8P2F5p

It actually did have a massive promo, just think about the whole applause video Time square reveal and then the ARTPOP cover reveal, it was just massive which is why reporters like Angela could easily make up the 26 million loss thing believable!

Give your love to me

SlaeUrAnus

Spice and SpiceWorld.

You guys won’t remember, but there was posters, TV ads, billboards, constant radio and TV performances, marketing ads etc. They even had their own freaking movie!

In my messy era.

GypsyBabe
16 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Spice and SpiceWorld.

You guys won’t remember, but there was posters, TV ads, billboards, constant radio and TV performances, marketing ads etc. They even had their own freaking movie!

Came here to say this :vegas:

⚯͛

ARTPOP GAGA
1 hour ago, kabirartfling said:

It actually did have a massive promo, just think about the whole applause video Time square reveal and then the ARTPOP cover reveal, it was just massive which is why reporters like Angela could easily make up the 26 million loss thing believable!

Angela Cheng didn't exist.

Archived