Affiliated Fashion Designers

Shadow

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Donatella Versace is my favourite at the moment. I've recently educated myself on the history and tragedy behind the Versace brand.. their clothes are amazing. Always bold, always risky! Gaga always look immaculate in Versace. I couldn't pick a favourite Versace look - it's out of these:

Lady-Gaga-Versace-Fall-2011-Flower-Print-Dress.jpg

Lady+Gaga+Sydney+Atelier+Versace+1.jpg

ladygaga.jpg

Personally - I love Gucci as well. Gaga doesn't wear Gucci often though.

Bart Hess

0aabartportrait.jpg
NAME:  Bart Hess

BIRTH DATE: 1984

EDUCATION: Augustinlanum, atheneum, Eindhoven (NL), Design Academy, Eindhoven (NL)

SELECTIONS WORN BY LADY GAGA:
http://www.blendbureaux.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Bart-Hess-Lady-Gaga-2.png
http://barthess.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ladygaga_barthess.jpg

Video Profile
http://vimeo.com/55595651

Iris Van Herpen 

1406_480n.jpg?1340124767

NAME:  Iris van Herpen

BIRTH DATE: 5 June 1984

EDUCATION: Preparatory Course Art & Design at ArtEZ Institute of the Arts

SELECTIONS WORN BY LADY GAGA:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_26_EZ7V1d68/SoRtNV2_gbI/AAAAAAAAEDw/c4E7VU-GaQQ/s400/2.jpg

http://www.splashofpretty.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bda07cb9.jpg

http://www.poptopictvonline.com/uploads/7/0/2/8/7028965/238071.jpeg?269

AWARDS:
2010 Mercedes-Benz Dutch Fashion Awards
2010 Dutch Fashion Incubator Awards
2010 Dutch Accessory Awards
2010 Dutch Design Awards, RADO
2009 Dutch Design Awards, best product of fashion and accessory
2009 Dutch Media Awards

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Cuntalicious

Lee McQueen

Both Gianni and Donatella Versace

Giorgio Armani

Treacy (who doesn't love a good Treacy headpiece?!)

Mugler (this one was so fierce! Click)

And I wish she would wear some goddamn Givenchy! :giveup:

KissKissBang

Philip Tracey

philip+treacy+self.jpg

NAME: Philip Tracey

BIRTH DATE: May 26, 1967

EDUCATION: Royal College of Art in London

PLACE OF BIRTH: County Galway, Ireland

AWARDS: British Accessory Designer of the Year at the British Fashion Awards on five occasions during the early 1990s, Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire

BEST KNOWN FOR: Designed hats for Alexander McQueen's white Haute Couture collection at Givenchy in Paris, for Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel, and for Valentino, Ralph Lauren and Donna Karan. The late Isabella Blow, style editor of Tatler, helped Treacy launch himself as a well known milliner and wore many of his hats.

For more info: http://www.philiptreacy.co.uk/bio.swf

Philip Treacy :hor:

on topic: I love everything about Versace, their aesthetic, their ideal client ugh just everything.

Gianni was a genius, but Donatella is a lot more feminine (sort of like Mcqueen-Burton)

Also wish she would wear more Chanel and Dior! ClassyGa

• 2 months later...
Bloody Mary

This is an amazing thread! :legend:

It's hard to compete with Alexander McQueen when it comes to Gaga Fashion.

But I love Nicola Formichetti for Mugler. And Mugler, in general!

Some of Gaga's Armani and Versace pieces have been astonishingly beautiful, as well.

Give Adam a break. He's straight. ;)

:hehe:

KissKissBang

Yeah I love Nicola too, it would be super cute if Gaga wore something Nicopanda-ish while in Japan promoting ARTPOP

off topic- he followed me on twitter 5 days ago, I died :dead:

• 2 weeks later...
roberrtson93

To my knowledge, Gaga never worked with Gianni. He died ten years before she started gaining relevancy. Js.

roberrtson93

However, she did wear vintage Versace so that's why you're including him, I assume.

Also, Noritaka Tatehana does pretty much all of the heelless heels she's rocked recently. He's a major collaborator.

Also, Atsuko Kudo has done several things for Gaga, most notably in the way of latex. Don't know if you want to include him, but there are pieces of relevancy that he's done.

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac did the Kermit dress, several outfits for the "Telephone" video, and has gone on the record saying that he's going to work with her in the future for a video in association with ARTPOP.

Just some ideas. :)

However, she did wear vintage Versace so that's why you're including him, I assume.

Also, Noritaka Tatehana does pretty much all of the heelless heels she's rocked recently. He's a major collaborator.

Also, Atsuko Kudo has done several things for Gaga, most notably in the way of latex. Don't know if you want to include him, but there are pieces of relevancy that he's done.

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac did the Kermit dress, several outfits for the "Telephone" video, and has gone on the record saying that he's going to work with her in the future for a video in association with ARTPOP.

Just some ideas. :)

Thank you! I'll add those you've mentioned soon. I added Gianni also because just adding Donatella would have felt like I was leaving out much of the story on Versace.

Let me know if there are others I'm missing.

on topic: I love everything about Versace, their aesthetic, their ideal client ugh just everything.

Gianni was a genius, but Donatella is a lot more feminine (sort of like Mcqueen-Burton)

Also wish she would wear more Chanel and Dior! ClassyGa

Thanks for pointing that out. I can't believe I missed that. Yes, Versace has quite a legacy that is a pride and joy for Italians. :)

Mugler and McQueen! :worship:

And because I love latex, Atsuko Kudo, yeah Noritaka Tatehana makes them ****ing amazing heel-less heels.

• 2 weeks later...

OP updated (finally :sweat:)

Let me know if there are other designers I'm missing.

• 4 weeks later...
Ann C Manson

I adore Alexander McQueen. He's my favorite fashion designer and his pieces aren't just clothes. It is art. Each dress, each pair of shoes et cetera had been a masterpiece. He's just a fashion genius. He inspired me in the past and so will he in the future. He's one of my idols I look up because I love what he had done to fashion. He started a revolution which will never end. He stays in my heart forever. I hope he's in a better place right now.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived