💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga is recording interviews for ASIB in NYC

dit

Featured Posts

Bradley

Even though I do hope this is true, a random Twitter tweet isn't very credible, is it? :vegas:

Vitleysingur

Is DebraMall a hunty?:oprah:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

dit

I hope it's true. Does anyone know if Bradley is in NYC too? 

Also if some of these candids are the look for the ASIB era I'm going to be slayed :giveup: 

LePetitGAGABLover

Interviews before the trailer drops? :rip: Gaga setting trends per usual:vegas:

dit
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Interviews before the trailer drops? :rip: Gaga setting trends per usual:vegas:

yeah I don't know if this happen usually? :rip: Like why do them so many months in advance? Don't they do them like the same week / month they are aired on tv? 

StarstruckIllusion

Oooohhh 👀 If this is true, that explains the outfits. 

Florian
20 minutes ago, dit said:

yeah I don't know if this happen usually? :rip: Like why do them so many months in advance? Don't they do them like the same week / month they are aired on tv? 

It could easily be pre-recorded for a massive promo when they want it to start

freebit

Whose re-purposed soccer mom account is this? 

Just looked through their tweets and RedOne is supposedly all over the next album, Gaga was supposed to meet Cardi B at Coachella, and Gaga was supposed to have a surprise for us sometime afrer March 10th. :sure:

Uhhhhh I work in film and find it highly unusual that they're shooting promotional interviews for this movie 5 months out. That doesn't even happen with blockbusters like Marvel movies. MAYBE her schedule is so full that they're doing some stuff now, but unless they're shooting some kind of creative promo for the movie like a standalone teaser or some such, no Hollywood studio is shooting "promotional interviews" in NY before a trailer is even out. 

freebit
2 minutes ago, brownie said:

Uhhhhh I work in film and find it highly unusual that they're shooting promotional interviews for this movie 5 months out. That doesn't even happen with blockbusters like Marvel movies. MAYBE her schedule is so full that they're doing some stuff now, but unless they're shooting some kind of creative promo for the movie like a standalone teaser or some such, no Hollywood studio is shooting "promotional interviews" in NY before a trailer is even out. 

The only way I can see them starting press this soon is them doing photoshoots and interviews for monthly publications (who typically work on their fall issues around this time).

LetsGetHigh

Uhm. Right. So the reporters are sent there to ask Gaga about a movie whose trailer is yet to be released?

I'd understand if they're shown the trailer beforehand, but by beforehand, I mean weeks in advance so these reporters know what to ask.

Bradley
1 hour ago, dit said:

I hope it's true. Does anyone know if Bradley is in NYC too? 

Also if some of these candids are the look for the ASIB era I'm going to be slayed :giveup: 

News from 21st May show that he was in New York City, not sure if he's still there but here you go

http://www.justjared.com/2018/05/21/bradley-cooper-irina-shayk-attend-solo-a-star-wars-story-screening-in-nyc/

He was still there on 23rd May

http://www.justjared.com/2018/05/23/bradley-cooper-in-talks-to-star-in-new-clint-eastwood-movie-the-mule/

Archived