💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has distanced herself from fans

Der Meister

Featured Posts

Der Meister

When Gaga first started she was the only artist who had a real relationship with her fans. She understood the meaning of fanbase and she was never afraid to mention her little monsters on her interviews and music, and she used to invite us backstage, replied to us on Twitter, stopping by on streets to have a real talk about her artistry etc. And now, she kinda is keeping herself away. I know she developed some sort of trauma, people constantly chasing her, invading her private life and property. But now it feels like she is only thinking about herself, and she left us behind. Do you agree? Please share your thoughts. :huh:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

She still acknowledges our existence.
The lady is busy!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

The Bling

I mean just take a look at most threads-posts her so called fans make in Twitter, or even in this site :selena: It's no surprise she does

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Reality

She certainly hasn't only been "thinking of herself," and she certainly hasn't "left us behind." She absolutely loves us and wants to do everything in her power to help us (via things like the BTW Foundation) and give us amazing music. 

She's probably distanced herself because it wasn't good for her mental health. I mean, we've seen in 5F2 how anxious she can be simply walking out of her hotel. It also doesn't help that some Little Monsters are ruthless towards her career, and believe that they know what's best for her when in reality their words are hurting her. 

🖤👹

Gaga Lazuli

I think is great, little monsters don’t deserve the treatment we got from Gaga in the past. Most of this fanbase is very toxic. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

not ALICE

I think she's aware of the fact that connecting with almost all of your fans is impossible and sucks all the energy out of her pretty body. She has a life too, you know. I think she's doing great, she's respecting herself. 

Edit:
And we better respect our queen's choices too. :trollga:

Tom Nook

I felt like this was already discussed about when the Joanne era started :oprah: but I still think she adores us but is aware of the nasty side of this fan base as well as her anxiety, so for now she keeps us at arms length 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

MaryJaneHolland

I mean, imagine how cringy it would've been if she was still talking about us in every single interview :huntyga:

ryanripley

it was for the best in the long run, the moment one thing went wrong this fanbase turned their back faster than you can bash joanne on twitter

she's given us a lot, practically spoiled us but her wanting to reintroduce the superfan blew up in her face

she's still so sweet, loving and fighting for us all the time. she still replies to fans on twitter and brings people on stage, accepts gifts and notes. she gives us more than the average pop star, she's just realised it was time to establish a barrier between the fan and the celebrity because it was ruining it for her

you're right in that she's thinking for herself because she had to, it was going to happen at some point

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SolidSnake

Gaga is still very active as she can be with her fans, She runs a social media app for them for heavens sake. When you get as popular as she is you dont have time for every single person. Let her express herself as an artist and for gods sake quit attacking her. If you think shes turned on her fanbase id love for you to get into Punk rock forums lmao

kaelergrey

What do you expect gaga do? Call you? Cuddle you? Cook some italian pasta for you?

What kind of scheisse is this? :saladga:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

SolidSnake
3 minutes ago, Carlo Rodriguez said:

What do you expect gaga do? Call you? Cuddle you? Cook some italian pasta for you?

What kind of scheisse is this? :saladga:

Will she do that? Ill be first in line for the second one. 

Archived