💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Morgan Freeman accused of sexual harrasment in 8 cases

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Gonzi
2 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Does Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Al Franken, Kevin Spacey, Terry Richardson, Mario Testino, Roy Moore, Donald Trump ring a bell? If so what are you going on about? :oprah:

you completely missed the point of my comment lol 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
1 minute ago, Gonzi said:

you completely missed the point of my comment lol 

No I didn't lol.
There hasn't been many black men accused of sexual harassment anyways. The only one that got the most talked about was Bill Cosby.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

StarstruckIllusion

NOOOOOOOOO. ALL MY OLDER FAVE CELEBS ARE RAPISTS. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR. 

Lemme think of others now so I can fall outta love w em bc I need to prepare 

Gonzi
17 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

No I didn't lol.
There hasn't been many black men accused of sexual harassment anyways. The only one that got the most talked about was Bill Cosby.

you did. and the fact that Bill Cosby is the first person from the group to go to trial and be sentenced for 10 years only proves my point. black celebrities are going to be punished differently just like it happens with normal civilians.

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Gonzi said:

you did. and the fact that Bill Cosby is the first person from the group to go to trial and be sentenced for 10 years only proves my point. black celebrities are going to be punished differently just like it happens with normal civilians.

:oprah: Strange, We should go talk to the people in power to see if they're doing that based on race.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

BUtterfield 8
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

so you want people to be sexually assaulted just cus you don't like certain celebs? jesus christ

I think you misinterpreted what I said. 

I’m trying to say I want his career to end but obviously don’t want any victims to be part of his career ending 

4 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

So their career can end 

I hate Matt lauer and look where he ended up

Right but at the suffering of other people? You want women and men raped and harassed so that a celebrity you don’t like can’t get work anymore?

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

I think you misinterpreted what I said. 

I’m trying to say I want his career to end but obviously don’t want any victims to be part of his career ending 

you said you wanted him to be next and said that on this thread which is about sexual assault so it's safe to assume you want him to be accused next of sexual assault which you then actually didn't deny when i said "why would you want somebody to be accused of sexual assault?" so really, how could i misinterpret that for you just wanting his career to end when you clearly stated "i want him to be next"

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BUtterfield 8
7 minutes ago, Jed said:

Right but at the suffering of other people? You want women and men raped and harassed so that a celebrity you don’t like can’t get work anymore?

6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you said you wanted him to be next and said that on this thread which is about sexual assault so it's safe to assume you want him to be accused next of sexual assault which you then actually didn't deny when i said "why would you want somebody to be accused of sexual assault?" so really, how could i misinterpret that for you just wanting his career to end when you clearly stated "i want him to be next"

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

I apologize if I offended y’all. I went too far.

BLACKOUTbritney
2 hours ago, Gonzi said:

You do realise that he literally drugged girls into unconsciousness and then raped them? That’s why he got 10 years. Not because of the colour of his skin smh. Bill Cosby wasn’t just accused of sexual harassment. He was accused and charged with aggravated rape. 

Supersonic
11 hours ago, ilgkp said:

for attention or money or just to end someone's life

One of the interactions was caught on tape, the other one has an actual colleague (that was named in the article) stepping in and telling Morgan that he was being a creepy asshole. His entire production company attests to him being predatory, what kind of use would they get from losing their jobs/money?

All of y'all are saying that sexual harrassment accusations are "trendy" but have you like... just thought how common sexual harrassment and rape actually is? 10 years ago, rape was so NORMALIZED that Quentin Tarrantino went on record (like actual tape, there's widespread proof of him saying this) about how a 13 year old child deserved to be raped by Roman Polanski, without suffering from any major backlash until this year.

shoful

Why is anyone shocked?? you realize this happens in Hollywood every single day. This is how Hollywood works. I bet 80% of Hollywood (men & women) have sexually assaulted someone. Its a norm in the business. Its how you get ahead. Its sad but thats the culture of Hollywood

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Galagala
14 hours ago, Gonzi said:

I can already see the media and gp making this a bigger deal than all the harassment accusations made towards white male celebrities in the past years.

If so(bigger than others), it is definitely because of the reputation of him, not the skin color. Come on, he is literally one of the most famous actors in the world and history. 

Don't mess everything with skin color. 

Oriane
14 hours ago, Eggsy said:

I mean if he did then shame on him.. But im really thinking that people are starting to abuse this new trend.. I dont know it all just seems fishy. 

Or maybe it's a sign that it's just happening way more than we're thinking, and most of the time victims just stay silent and now they finally have an occasion to make things change because people are finally starting to listen ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

jaXXXon

He didn't rape, molest or drug anyone, so I REALLY hope this goes away or is proven false. I worked at a place where a female was overusing her power and if Freeman gets destroyed for stuff like this, then I hope some of the female studio execs do too. I mean, I experienced it first hand that a woman is capable of manipulating male co-workers too, so I'm sure Hollywood is filled with those too. Just a shame many men feel it's "embarrassing" to admit they were harassed by women...

Archived