Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Silk City (Diplo& Mark Ronson) f. Daniel Marriweather - Only Can Get Better

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

If you've been beside yourself waiting to hear what Diplo and Mark Ronson's new duo Silk City is all about, things "Only Can Get Better."

Silk City just dropped the world's panties with its debut single. It's a '2000s disco-house dream with layers of neon noise and a perfectly ascending bassline. It's almost too delicious for words. It's almost Daft Punk-ian.

"Silk City is an homage to some of the greatest dance music cities; Chicago, London, Paris, Detroit," Diplo said. "Mark Ronson and I met as DJs 20 years ago, and our paths have taken us everywhere since. It is great to get back together and make music ... Our first song 'Only Can Get Better' is out tomorrow."

"Only Can Get Better" comes days after Silk City's surprise appearances in Los Angeles and aboard an art car at last weekend's EDC Las Vegas. The duo will make its official festival debut during Governor's Ball Festival in New York City, which goes down Friday to Sunday, June 1 to 3. 

The Major Lazer producer also confirmed that Silk City has a Dua Lipa collaborating coming "this summer." Keep your eyes peeled for more on that, and listen to "Only Can Get Better" in full below.

- Billboard

dit

Maybe Gaga can be in one of their album track songs since she is such good friends with Mark!

adamsenigma
8 minutes ago, dit said:

Maybe Gaga can be in one of their album track songs since she is such good friends with Mark!

We all know that's not gonna happen. :sis:

bloody g

What a disappointment... I'm sorry but just no :toofunny:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

JustHMLover
24 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I was so looking forward to this and expected much better

32 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

What a disappointment... I'm sorry but just no :toofunny:

it gets addictive after a few listens :music:

Skinny Legend
22 minutes ago, JustHMLover said: