Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LA Times: Gaga fading from pop scene

Americano

Featured Posts

Guest nothere4that

Clearly shes fading tbh...eventhough her BTW album got huge sales in its first week thanks to 0.99 cents it was a flop in some terms as the singles flopped to begin with...People dont give a f*** her attention hooker image anymore.She should stop acting like shes making the album of the decade and not take herself too serious.And that b---h Madonna shading her impacted her alot tho...I hope she gets back on track.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, so she's fading with a sold-out international stadium tour four years into her career, the second biggest album of the year, and two of the biggest hits of her career within the past year? I bet all the other popstars wish they could face as effortlessly. Gaga is already tied for second place with the most VMA wins in HISTORY so I think her legacy can handle one year without a moonman.

LeoFameMonster

Which will obviously go nr 1 and break Carly Raes record.

what is carly raes record??

what is carly raes record??

The longest number 1 reign by a female artist signed to Interscope. I believe Carly is on her 8th (going on 9th) week.

LeoFameMonster

The longest number 1 reign by a female artist signed to Interscope. I believe Carly is on her 8th (going on 9th) week.

Get out! well its like a one hit wonder thing I guess... I mean look at kesha's tik tok it was massive but where is she now.... TBH Gaga will own her in a month, But carly is Canadian so holla to her, but gurl needs to never call me... :adam:

Archived