๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LA Times: Gaga fading from pop scene

Americano

Featured Posts

OP: Do you dig up the internet for these negative articles all day or what?

Anyway, this was her plan. She's on a media blackout until her new release, you know.

You get VMA's if you attend/perform. By not even attending she knew she would get snubbed.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FairyDreams

She doesn't need VMA's for validation. She's doing big things right now, she will make a comeback!

Yeah yeah... madonna hasn't been receiving VMA nominations/awards since I was a little child and yes she totally faded from the pop scene despite the fact she released one of her most significant and successful albums of all times, she made history with her tours, etc. and yes, everyone who's not getting this ****ty nominations is fading, seriously, is the media demand so huge so it bashes Gaga for everything that's going on?

She's fading so bad that she's only selling out stadiums nowadays :derpga:

RIGHT? She's fading so much she's earned $70 million+ with only touring in 12 cities.

crushedlemonice

She's gone for half a year and she's fading?

Guess the media misses Gaga

Fusel

This is good. Make people think the world is done with her and then BAMM!

In Germany there's a saying "Totgesagte leben lรƒฦ’ยคnger" which basically means: The more people say you're dead the longer you'll live. And I'm sure this is the case with Gaga's career.

She's gone for half a year and she's fading?

Guess the media misses Gaga

Good point :nacho:

giskardsb

There is never such a thing as constantly at the top. It goes in cycles. In fact it has to, or nobody ever recognizes the peaks anymore and gets bored. I'm sure she planned this entire year to be essentially mostly touring and staying out of the light just for that reason. Pulling back makes her next album more impactful. Thats why I don't think she'll be in any rush to get a single out.

FuckMeHard

Honestly, I'm kind of relieved. Now I don't have to watch this ****ty "awards" show since Gaga won't be there nor can she win anything.

Fusel

There is never such a thing as constantly at the top. It goes in cycles. In fact it has to, or nobody ever recognizes the peaks anymore and gets bored. I'm sure she planned this entire year to be essentially mostly touring and staying out of the light just for that reason. Pulling back makes her next album more impactful. Thats why I don't think she'll be in any rush to get a single out.

:yes:

mr.peter

I think this is a good thing for her in long run. it will be so much more exciting when she returns

BeautyisaLie

Media blackout is definitely working.

But I didn't expect them to actually suggest she's fading from the pop scene. This upcoming Era is going to be big!!!

THIS. Gaga knows what she's doing :yes:
It's dark but just a game

Archived