Americano

Featured Posts

Chic

The single better be better than Bad Romance like Dave Russel said :crossed:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lairofhk

Ugh, I'm sorry, but I literally hate Carly Rae Jepson...with a passion...probably because if I hear that song one more effin time, I'm gonna break somethin. And plus she's just not talented at all. Amazing what one song can do...

lairofhk

But yeah, I think it's a good thing Gaga isn't nominated this year. She can't constantly be in the spotlight--no one can.

That's some seriously annoying spin on an arbitrary decision by a handful of hacks (whoever the nominating committee is) at MTV.

She's the next Cyndi Lauper and you will deal with it :nails:

An honorable thing to be, and I could live with it if it turned out that way... but it's much too soon to say that.

Morphine Prince

Her media blackout is working. This is just what she wants! I can't wait until next year when she comes and slays these b---hezz.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

They won't be saying that when her new single comes out & they ​definitely wont be saying that next year!

LA Times has never had anything good to say about GaGa... not surprised they have an agenda against her tbh

This gets me really angry tbh. :grr: Have they heard much about Ke$ha? Britney Spears? It's not like you have to be in the spotlight at every single second. Fading away from the scene? I didn't know people were very active with the media while on tour.

tylerjudas

This is exactly what she needs and this is a good thing that people are starting to believe this. This just makes for a bigger and better comeback.

Archived