💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pia Mia to be first member of The Pussycat Dolls: Next Generation

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

The pussycat dolls were supposed to have a reunion but that has been reportedly cancelled 

Robin (creator of the group) held auditions for a new lineup today 

Video from official pussycat dolls Instagram story:

https://imgur.com/a/5Vaz1dF

Singer Pia Mia, best known for her song do it again, seems to be the first member of the upcoming group since she has been with robin recently, PCD official Instagram account only follows her, & was also at the auditions:

2TODSCt.jpgZ6s2r8F.jpgONEHfmN.jpg

Selfie from audition:

ds5jfvc.jpg

Thoughts?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit

She would make a great Pussycat Doll but she doesn't have the vocal chops that Nicole had to be the lead in my opinion. She has a nice tone and all but Nicole was fierce both in dancing and as a vocalist where as Pia is a "good" vocalist and a great dancer. 

Sad the originals won't be back but curious to see how this goes. 

debunked

Why are they trying to recreate something that's already iconic and hard to live up to? 

Just call it something else

Florian

Just posting to say how underrated Nicole Scherzinger is :giveup: 

The girl can outsing most of today's artists, she is on par with the best when it comes to dancing, she has charisma and she's super sweet :giveup: 

19 minutes ago, Florian said:

Just posting to say how underrated Nicole Scherzinger is :giveup: 

The girl can outsing most of today's artists, she is on par with the best when it comes to dancing, she has charisma and she's super sweet :giveup: 

Haha this is the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while. She actually can’t. Only people she could out-sing danced behind her for some years. Maybe they could have lasted a bit longer if the group wasn’t just one girl singing the entire song while the others dance and sang backup.

Florian
26 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Haha this is the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while. She actually can’t. Only people she could out-sing danced behind her for some years. Maybe they could have lasted a bit longer if the group wasn’t just one girl singing the entire song while the others dance and sang backup.

Are we talking about the same Nicole Scherzinger ? :laughga: If yes you're just delulu.

Nicole is an amazing soprano and you can't take that from her lmao :toofunny: Dare listen to this and tell me she can't outsing 90% of today's pop stars :toofunny: That's like saying Gaga can't sing :toofunny: 

Andrea B
30 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

she can literally outsing almost every mainstream artist and I won't say any names....

BUtterfield 8
38 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Are you high?

River

Robin needs to stop, PCD was an amazing moment, but it ended and it's her fault, she just needs to move on and let the legacy live without rebooting it and destroying it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Quartz

She's nowhere as sexy as Nicole. The PCD oozed with sex. She's gorgeous but I don't think they can deliver.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Jennie Kim

I love Pia but I'm not sure this project is the right path for her. It'll be a waste of her time. 

This is not the first time Robin tries to recreate PCD. She did it with Girlicious, Paradiso Girls and GRL. Needless to say they all failed (although GRL had some hits in Australia). 

The GP is already over popstars in general, another manufacturered girlgroup is not gonna happen. 

papergangster

Not one ounce of optimism in this thread. I hope she kills it. 

Archived