Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

7 Years of Born This Way!!!!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Today,May 23 is the 7 year anniversary of Gaga’s arguably most LEGENDARY album to date:Born This Way.

268x0w.jpg

81s+i2hv-eL._SL1500_.jpg

What are your favorite memories,songs,outfits or experiences with this era?Share them in the comments.💜

Smother Em Eh

Well in my country and or state it’s still May 22nd haha 

But my fav memories are singing TEOG with my Mom and hearing MTN for the first time. And my fav songs are MTN, BM, YNI, TEOG, Hair, and Scheibe! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

shame

i'll forever appreciate the music that made me accept and love myself for who i am

749zGbm.gif

angels forever, forever angels

Gohan

Uh, there ain't no other way. Baby, you were born this way!

pope-audience.jpg

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Delusional Aura

I love when she began the era at the VMA's with the meat dress. But i absolutely love the dress she wore when she arrived at the red carpet. It's her best album to date....she'll never be able to top this unfortunately :triggered:

mariomania1234

Whew, where to start. I think some fans took this album campaign for granted while it was happening. From February 2011 to New Years eve, I don't think there was a day that went by where Gaga wasn't promoting the album in some fashion. Whether it be a performance, interview, magazine spread, television special. It has to be the most promoted pop album of the 2010's. It was like an actual blockbuster album campaign. You could tell how much she loved this record because the passion just oozed out of her in every performance and interview. 

This album is far and away my favorite album of the decade and for sure her best work IMO. None of her peers has done something this ambitious sonically or this unapologetically bombastic. This is an album that you would expect later in a pop artists discography, so the fact that she released something this ballsy while she was on top of the world is so mind blowing and really admirable to me.

Happy Birthday BTW. The album that cemented my Gaga fandom for life!

6804917748_008c6357a3_b.jpg

Tom Nook
9 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Today,May 23 is the 7 year anniversary of Gaga’s arguably most LEGENDARY album to date:Born This Way.

268x0w.jpg

pkZcBeh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

What are your favorite memories,songs,outfits or experiences with this era?Share them in the comments.💜

We stan talent :giveup: I still get chills when she announced the new record at the VMAs, let’s go down memory lane shall we :gaycat: 

What a time to be a fan :diane: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Andreu

I remember when it came out, i was Still in primary school. I was one of the very few that went home to have lunch, so I remember coming back and explaining my friends that were interested in her about the songs.

My first VMAs, and they were opened by my fave performing my fave song off her recent album!!

Although musically, the album hasn't aged really well the era and everything will have always a special memory for me 

ThisGuyTony

I accepted myself that summer when the album came out. ❤️

Smother Em Eh
24 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Whew, where to start. I think some fans took this album campaign for granted while it was happening. From February 2011 to New Years eve, I don't think there was a day that went by where Gaga wasn't promoting the album in some fashion. Whether it be a performance, interview, magazine spread, television special. It has to be the most promoted pop album of the 2010's. It was like an actual blockbuster album campaign. You could tell how much she loved this record because the passion just oozed out of her in every performance and interview. 

This album is far and away my favorite album of the decade and for sure her best work IMO. None of her peers has done something this ambitious sonically or this unapologetically bombastic. This is an album that you would expect later in a pop artists discography, so the fact that she released something this ballsy while she was on top of the world is so mind blowing and really admirable to me.

Happy Birthday BTW. The album that cemented my Gaga fandom for life!

6804917748_008c6357a3_b.jpg

Yesss and the photoshoot was everything! :pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Queen Gloria

Yes mama, come through BTW. I worked at a movie theater at the time and it was about a half hour drive, I'd play the album every day driving to and from when it was released. For a good few months. So many strong tracks and the overall concept of Gaga mixing pop with her dark/punk/rebellious attitude and imagery - genius. 

giphy.gif

Iluvartpop

The ICONIC Music Videos era!:firega::firega::firega::firega: :firega:

Even till now I regret not going to the BTWB.... Tickets were way out of my budget as a secondary school student back then :messga:

HAPPY BDAY BTW ALBUM :wub::wub::wub: 

Archived