💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

What are you most looking forward to for E3

Eggsy

Featured Posts

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, Eggsy said:

Im so confused about Death Stranding but im really excited Judas will be in it. :ladyhaha:

Play any of the Metal Gear games. This is how Kojima is. He LOVES doing weird stuff, but his games always have a really philosophical message and are incredibly deep and beautiful pieces of storytelling. 

jswxMum.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eggsy
4 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Play any of the Metal Gear games. This is how Kojima is. He LOVES doing weird stuff, but his games always have a really philosophical message and are incredibly deep and beautiful pieces of storytelling. 

jswxMum.jpg

I have never played a metal gear title.. Is that a bad thing? 

SolidSnake
Just now, Eggsy said:

I have never played a metal gear title.. Is that a bad thing? 

Very much so, they convinced me that video games can exist on a higher plane of art. Amazing character development, amazing themes, amazing gameplay, and amazing music. The very least you should do is watch a play-through with no commentary on Youtube or something (Start with Metal Gear Solid 1 for the Playstation 1). Especially before Death Stranding comes out.

Eggsy
Just now, SolidSnake said:

Very much so, they convinced me that video games can exist on a higher plane of art. Amazing character development, amazing themes, amazing gameplay, and amazing music. The very least you should do is watch a play-through with no commentary on Youtube or something (Start with Metal Gear Solid 1 for the Playstation 1). Especially before Death Stranding comes out.

Ok sure will.. I love it when a straight daddy gives me direction. :messga:

PsychicGuru

Smash Bros and Kingdom Hearts III.
I refuse to believe KH3 is real until I have the disk in my hand. It's been over a decade of blue balls with Square Enix :huntyga:

Gaga's #1 fan

SolidSnake
6 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Ok sure will.. I love it when a straight daddy gives me direction. :messga:

9ae71c2e-ed72-49ce-b50f-f59717523044.gif
If it helps Revolver Ocelot (the main villain of the series) is most definitely gay

SpookyKid
22 hours ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

The Last of Us Part II :giveup:

D43ACDF08E11691C71B5C178038FB74B0D46B97C

Edit: @SpookyKid I'm curious to know if you're excited for any games. :oprah:

NNnnnn not really :air: as I have a pretty shitty PC, so I don't look out for games knowing I can't play them :air: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Haroon

Super Smash Bros Switch :woot:

Pokemon Switch :woot:

Bayonetta 3 (if they unveil anything) :woot:

19 hours ago, Haroon said:

Pokemon Switch :woot:

I was excited for this until the all-but-confirmed rumors of Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee broke and now I just want it to disappear

Clarence

kingdom hearts 3 news, don't know if its gonna happen or not but 1.5 and 2.5 remix on steam would be a blessing. marvel vs Capcom infinite update but probably wont happen. any final fantasy news

homomo

- Smash Bros gameplay

- Yoshi gameplay

- Potential Animal Crossing Switch trailer/gameplay

- One of the following Wii U games ported to the Switch: Mario Maker, Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World 

Basically anything Nintendo related. Also, highly unlikely, but info for any of the following would be a major plus too: Sims 5, Simcity, Pokémon, Metroid, Mother 3

Haroon
2 hours ago, Grace said:

I was excited for this until the all-but-confirmed rumors of Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee broke and now I just want it to disappear

I was a bit blindsided by it but I’m sure they won’t risk disappointing with such a big release :omg: It may not be what we were all expecting but who knows, that may still be a good thing :yay: 

Archived