💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you like Gaga to star in a big blockbuster then?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

ASIB seems to be like a movie aiming big critical reception and setting the roots for her to be a big name as an actress too.

I mean if she is acclaimed for ASIB, you can be sure she'll be eyed by big studios / franchises to star.

Would you like her to go a step further and starring in a Marvel, Star Wars, Jurassic movie in the next few years ?

Judas Society

Hmmm....I think if she goes that route, she shouldn't be a background character like X-Men does to some of their characters. But I rather she go the route of drama tbh. She's more of a drama actress than an action one.

Bradley

Huge blockbusters such as Star Wars, Avengers rarely showcase the actors' acting talent and they rarely get nominated for Academy awards in the major categories. I prefer Gaga starring in dramas instead which can showcase her acting abilities along with her chemistry with other co-stars. At least it's far more interesting to me that way, which is why A Star Is Born is perfect for me, not to mention the music that accompanies the film.

If she stars in the DC Extended Universe however though, I will not complain. I love DC superheroes and it'd be dope for her to star in one, maybe as a female villain.

dit

I'd like for her to do a mix of small budget indie films, medium budget (like ASIB) and big budget films as well. A lot of huge actors still do small films to prove their acting chops every now and then and I'd be here for Gaga to do that too eventually. 

voidfigure

Absolutely no, those kind of movies (especially the Marvel ones) are the death of cinematic art so it wouldn't be a step forward in her carreer. I hope she continues starring in quality movies tbh

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Absolutely no, those kind of movies (especially the Marvel ones) are the death of cinematic art so it wouldn't be a step forward in her carreer. I hope she continues starring in quality movies tbh

All the big and talented actors are doing those movies though : Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Samuel L Jackson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Cate Blanchett, Laurence Fishburne and so on (just to quote them)

Most of them know how to make big movies and indie movies at the same time

Joga

Honestly, I wouldn't mind to. Seeing Gaga on screen :flutter:

Spoiler

Stan Lee, please pursue that Heroin character you want Lady Gaga to star :huntyga:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Bloodyjack

No just no:sharon:. I don't want her to be like Madge and win loads of razzies still at least that would even the score lol:toofunny:

Luxe Ford

Superhero movies or like method acting/the Stanislavski system?

I don't think she's interested in the former. In it for the art, not the bling?

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

ryanripley

YES i'd love it but only if she dies cus being part of a franchise is a really long commitment and i want music more than movies lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
4 hours ago, voidfigure said:

no they're not, chill

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ARTPOP GAGA

No. I want her to keep reinventing herself and have a long and successful music career like Madonna. Occasional small movie roles are ok !

Archived