💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I wonder how would the GP react if...

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

... a male singer puts out a song like 'Fall In Line' singing about male standards in society :oprah:

I'm really curious :oprah:

PunkTheFunk

This is a bit of a stretch but Charli XCX's Boys celebrates lots of different male body types

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

This is a bit of a stretch but Charli XCX's Boys celebrates lots of different male body types

Yes, but that's a woman praising men.

How would it be if a man stood up for other men?

ryanripley

for some weird reason, male pop stars are just becoming less and less creative and more conservative and i think it's crazy considering how hugely loved Bowie is and he was a few decades ago

you'd think in today's world, we would have at least one more Bowie type male pop star who's widely loved for his music and art but it seems people nowadays just reject the weird cus songs like Bodak Yellow are just much easier to consume

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ryusei

Basically whoever would put out the song would get shat on for being misogynistic and ignorant and male privilege, males dont need a song to put them up bla bla bla all kinds of bs. 

Musery

LeJudas
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

for some weird reason, male pop stars are just becoming less and less creative and more conservative and i think it's crazy considering how hugely loved Bowie is and he was a few decades ago

you'd think in today's world, we would have at least one more Bowie type male pop star who's widely loved for his music and art but it seems people nowadays just reject the weird cus songs like Bodak Yellow are just much easier to consume

Time for someone new to fill in that gap

Will you be my designer if I get famous?

:kara:

Bradley
14 hours ago, ryanripley said:

If you need creative male pop stars I recommend you Justin Timberlake, The Weeknd and Charlie Puth. These are some of the best male singers out there.

ryanripley
28 minutes ago, Bradley said:

If you need creative male pop stars I recommend you Justin Timberlake, The Weeknd and Charlie Puth. These are some of the best male singers out there.

none of those are on Bowie level though

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived