Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Charmed Reboot First Trailer

mpthecat

Featured Posts

mpthecat

I might be the only one, but I actually think it has potenital. I grew up watching the original but I’m willing to give this one a chance. Yeah, there are a few cringe-y moments but it might not be so bad.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silvestro Devacelli

ugh thcw needs to change their directors or something,it looks like a riverdale but with witches in it.. i miss the old days tvd,the secret circle,heart of dixie...

River

It's horrible :interestinga:

Like the story is so meh and not interesting, it's like a mix of The Magicians and Once Upon A Time.

And it's another weird diversity moment.. it's like the mom had babies with 3 different man just to have this diversity here.. if you can't make diversity correctly, just don't do it imo

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

It looks fine honestly 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ShockPop

They look too similar. In the original they were distinctively different but in this it's 3 plain girls. It's too hard to follow who is who.

Eggsy
26 minutes ago, River said:

It's horrible :interestinga:

Like the story is so meh and not interesting, it's like a mix of The Magicians and Once Upon A Time.

And it's another weird diversity moment.. it's like the mom had babies with 3 different man just to have this diversity here.. if you can't make diversity correctly, just don't do it imo

Well lets at least give it time.. The first season of anything is usually trash. 

TeenIdle
29 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

ugh thcw needs to change their directors or something,it looks like a riverdale but with witches in it.. i miss the old days tvd,the secret circle,heart of dixie...

Where's Gossip Girl in that list :interestinga:

Levine

I'm Charmed number 1 fan, but I'd give this a try. I don't why people are so mad.

Charmed can't never come back, period.

Archived