monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miss Cherry
6 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I know someone in here wrote this. :messga:

I don't know who did, but I ****ing hollered!

Jeremy Kosinski

Omg tht made me lol way too hard 😂 i stg if this is true I'm a bop this **** so hard:ladyhaha:

SEXODUS
1 hour ago, Miss Cherry said:

If this is true... :huntyga:

I’d guess that at this point she’d be a ghost of herself, an empty-shelled version of what used to be the most intriguing and innovative female artist of modern times. I mean, the sexual assault song definitely interests me, same as Beautiful Game... but a concept album about sex experiences with different men? And put out in such and explicit and meaningless way? It kinda sounds... reductive. I mean, yeah, let’s talk about sex, but at least do it the way Madonna would, not like an ex-****star turned singer on SoundCloud. 

I still hope for the best here.

Miss Cherry

I am here for Chocolate Pie as the lead single!!!!!

"It’s a thought-provoking song, but it doesn’t represent the rest of the album. Unfortunately, what follows is a song about rimming called “Chocolate Pie.”

“Let my tongue go down deeper, the taste of your chocolate pie gives me fever,” she sings and whispers in a similar voice to that of her 1992 hit “Where Life Begins. As the song progresses, we hear farting noises that are followed by Madonna’s moans.”

Skinny Legend

Where Life Begins is one of my fave Madge tracks. OMG!!!!!!!!!

Skinny Legend
2 hours ago, That J said:

Its almost believable.  I can soooooo see her doing this.  

I can't believe she'll do that. She never repeats herself so she must be really desperate for attention. I mean Erotica was provocative and all but not basic like ''golden showers'' type of tracks.:selena: Sounds so cringey idk.

That J
1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

I can't believe she'll do that. She never repeats herself so she must be really desperate for attention. I mean Erotica was provocative and all but not basic like ''golden showers'' type of tracks.:selena: Sounds so cringey idk.

I wouldnt take this too seriously. Erotica was cutting edge but that time is over. But Madonna turns 60 this year and I can picture her trying to show that 60 can be nude too. Lol.  I will guess maybe 20% of this article may be true. But where are the leaks?!?!  Nobody has them so I'm not worried yet. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
3 hours ago, SEXODUS said:

If this is true... :huntyga:

I’d guess that at this point she’d be a ghost of herself, an empty-shelled version of what used to be the most intriguing and innovative female artist of modern times. I mean, the sexual assault song definitely interests me, same as Beautiful Game... but a concept album about sex experiences with different men? And put out in such and explicit and meaningless way? It kinda sounds... reductive. I mean, yeah, let’s talk about sex, but at least do it the way Madonna would, not like an ex-****star turned singer on SoundCloud. 

I still hope for the best here.

I dont mind another album about sex if the songs are there. Songs like "S.E.X." are tired and just not good. If the music is there....it can be about toilet paper and be ok. Mirwais is on board so I'm hopeful. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived