Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne Lyrics

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley

so I was listening to Joanne and the first line “take my hand, stay Joanne” made me think... didn’t Joanne lose her hands to lupus? What if that line is referencing the loss of her hands and how Gaga wants her to take hers? 

I don’t know how I only just noticed this, did anybody else think of it?

A Hybrid

Nope but this might be true, you just brought a whole new way to look at it (at least for me). Thanks :staymad:

No family’s safe when I sashay

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Nope but this might be true, you just brought a whole new way to look at it (at least for me). Thanks :staymad:

Mh. Someone already said that after 5F2 came out and it might be true

Saade Baena

she ran the risk of losing her hands but her family chose not to do the amputation. That's why Joanne died.

Jarvin
18 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

she ran the risk of losing her hands but her family chose not to do the amputation. That's why Joanne died.

Omg she told that at the show. She did not want to live her life without her hands because of how she loved to write poems and make paintings :(

It's so sad

Saade Baena
6 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

Omg ela contou isso no show. Ela não queria viver sua vida sem as mãos por causa de como ela amava escrever poemas e fazer pinturas :(

É tão triste

Her story is so touching. That's why Gaga is so attached to Joanne.

That J

Yea that was discussed not long ago. Like she isnt just saying take her hand and hold it.  Take MY hands and stay! Anything for you to not go away. 

Very moving. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived