Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If the LG6 lead is coming in 2018 and the album in 2019...

SwissMonster

If LG6 lead is coming in 2018 and the album in 2019, who was right?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. If LG6 lead is coming in 2018 and the album in 2019. Who was right

• People saying LG6 is happening in 2018
    • People saying LG6 is happening in 2019

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

...who do you think was right?

The people saying LG6 is happening in 2018

or

The people saying that LG6 is happening in 2019?

Cause I definitely can see our fanbase getting in trouble of who was right :lolga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bebe

Monikers like "LG6" are generally used to indicate an upcoming, untitled, unreleased album right? If we get the lead single and still no album title we will still refer to it as "LG6" and talk about it as if it hasn't come yet.

Even in your title, "LG6 lead" implies that you are talking about LG6 as an album not an era because we talk about the lead singles from albums not eras.

So... If the album comes in 2019 the people who predicted LG6 in 2019 are right :sis:

GagaUnderYou

Keep in mind all Gaga's leads & albums have come out in the same year just a few months apart. 

Nicogly
22 minutes ago, Fable said:

Monikers like "LG6" are generally used to indicate an upcoming, untitled, unreleased album right? If we get the lead single and still no album title we will still refer to it as "LG6" and talk about it as if it hasn't come yet.

Even in your title, "LG6 lead" implies that you are talking about LG6 as an album not an era because we talk about the lead singles of TF, TFM, BTW, AP, Joanne as albums not eras.

So... If the album comes in 2019 the people who predicted LG6 in 2019 are right :sis:

technicalities monster, yaaas give us an argument! 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Chickens in Malibu

Gaga released most of her albums in the fourth quarter. I think this album may be released late 2018, with single coming before ASIB.

Seeka
28 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Gaga released most of her albums in the fourth quarter. I think this album may be released late 2018, with single coming before ASIB.

Reach for those stars.

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Fable said:

Even in your title, "LG6 lead" implies that you are talking about LG6 as an album not an era because we talk about the lead singles from albums not eras.

Okay Imagine she says: „This is „...“ and the album with it will come in 2019?“

Technically LG6 and it’s Era begun in 2018 even if the album comes out in 2019, no?

(yes I am speaking of the era now)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

BabylonHooker

btw, what's with the new font !? it's so difficult to read  :grr:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Jessica Germ
14 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

btw, what's with the new font !? it's so difficult to read  :grr:

What new font sis?

BabylonHooker
6 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

What new font sis?

I don't know if it's just me
Untitled.png

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Jessica Germ
4 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

I don't know if it's just me
Untitled.png

Idk sis :wtfga:

PlastiscGuy

I have a question, weren't the Vegas shows postponed to 2019 instead of late 2018? Because if yes, something tells me Gaga will release her new album by the end of the year :gum: although it could be just an EP, but I'm pretty sure she is releasing something, she has been working a lot since last year, so...

PG.

Archived