Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Miley In Good Terms With Gaga?

C1trus

Featured Posts

C1trus

The last time I remember Miley interviewed about her is when she said Gaga ripped off this look

1211LadyGaga2.jpg?resize=585,468&ssl=1

or it's just me:selena:

Please help me out :D

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, edgy said:

Of course. Gaga loves all her fans. :huntyga:

The release of CTC says otherwise:huntyga:

Hola Soraya
15 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

That didn't stop Miley from ripping off Joanne :ohwell:

goodcup.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

C1trus
16 hours ago, edgy said:

Of course. Gaga loves all her fans. :huntyga:

What about Miley towards Gaga? I've witnessed Noah Cyrus explicit about admiring Gaga but I didn't hear her sister doin' the same thing. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Gagadonna

If gaga manages to be on good terms with Katy and Madonna, there shouldn't be any problem with Miley :ladyhaha:

SHALLOW
19 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

What about Miley towards Gaga? I've witnessed Noah Cyrus explicit about admiring Gaga but I didn't hear her sister doin' the same thing. 

I don’t think other artists think about Gaga as much as we do unless they STAN.

iowa cyrus

Remember that interview at the AMAs Miley was doing and she was so jealous that Gaga's horse was getting all of the attention?

edgy
33 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Miley's probably still bitter about that "Do not leave your children with Lady Gaga" shade so even if she stans deep down, she probably won't let us know anytime soon unless its for promo reasons.

C1trus
16 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I don’t think other artists think about Gaga as much as we do unless they STAN.

But she's a stan, right (Pre-Bangerz era) ? Unless she burned her stan card :interestinga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

SHALLOW
25 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

But she's a stan, right (Pre-Bangerz era) ? Unless she burned her stan card :interestinga:

I think she's a regular fan, Cardi B is  a STAN. 

GagaUnderYou

Wasn't Miley and her sister singing to LoveGame last year or something? I'm sure Miley likes Gaga. She was crazy about her before Bangerz came out, always mentioning her. 

GagaUnderYou
2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

That didn't stop Miley from ripping off Joanne :ohwell:

Lol have you heard Hannah Montana's music, Miley had already experimented with that country pop rock music 

DelusionalGaga
8 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Lol have you heard Hannah Montana's music, Miley had already experimented with that country pop rock music 

As a matter of fact, no I haven't listened to Hannah Montana's music and I'm not planning on doing it. I know she did country before but she completely switched to pop/hip-hop/psychedelic. So I found it funny when she decided to go back to country after Joanne. And now she's apparently returning to pop after "Younger Now" underperformed. Anyways, I was just trying to be funny, I'm not hating on anybody :ohwell:

Archived