💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she be at the Royal Wedding?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Do you think Gaga will be at the Royal Wedding? She is close to Elton and has met the Princes before. She has done charity work with William, it wouldn’t surprise me if she has been invited. 

FATCAT

Around 600 people have been invited, so it's possible Gaga is somewhere in there. She might attend with Elton and his husband, but I highly doubt she'd go unless she really knew the groom.

Purr more, hiss less.

River

I didn't invite her tbh

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bebe

No. There is no way she was invited. 

Celebrity invites would be limited to high profile UK celebrities (Like Elton John and The Spice Girls) and maybe celebrities that are friends with Meghan (Priyanka Chopra, Serena Williams and her Suits co-stars).

RAMROD

She is not :sis:

Elton is closer than close than Gaga with the England Royals, he is also been knighted aka a royal himself. So obviously he will always be invited to their parties.

Also, this is not ordinary wedding where you can take anyone. There are formal invitations, and protocols and all that. And Elton obviously will bring his husband and kids.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Twitter

She missed the last one back in 2011 so I hope she’s invited to this one. :)

Delusional Aura

Majority of Megan Markle own family WASN'T invited what makes you think they will invite Gaga? 

ryanripley

OMG i was gunna make this thread! she's deffo got connections to the royal family so if she attends or even tweets about it then i'm sure she has a few friendships going on

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Possible, but unlikely :huntyga:

Edit: Definitely

prince-harry-stirs-at-lady-gaga-s-boobs.

:huntyga:

Archived