Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga acknowledged Hair on Twitter

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Brolysskins
1 hour ago, isMusic said:

It's been seven years.... :giveup:

It's kind of mind-blowing actually, 7 F#$%^ YEARS. 

Mitchey

I remember when she dropped this as a promo single, a local radio station (in California) literally played it with commentary and talked about how horrible it was and “what happened to Lady Gaga?” And “how could the person who wrote bad romance write this?” I was shocked and horrified and so pissed. I thought the lyrics were corny af in parts, but to tear it apart the way they did live on air was like, wow, really? The production and meaning and melodies are on point. 

Bradley
9 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

The iconic drop right after the chorus slayed me the day it was released. :giveup:

I didn’t know that it went #12 on the charts. :giveup:

Sales were more dominant in those days. Nowadays streaming took a huge part of it and we know Gaga has always been stronger in sales than streaming.

SlaeUrAnus

It gives me goosebumps how anticipated the BTW album was. 

I remember when the audio for Hair was released on YouTube and my gay ass cried :messga:

In my messy era.

Bloody hooker
10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Sales were more dominant in those days. Nowadays streaming took a huge part of it and we know Gaga has always been stronger in sales than streaming.

I didn’t keep track of the charts back in 2011. I only knew that Born This Way was #1, and was the fastest selling song in iTunes history. She really needs to work on her streaming power.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived