new video

"Whitney Documentary" First official trailer

Mr S

Featured Posts

ryanripley

not available in my country :triggered: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Space Cowboy

About time there is an official documentary, her ending was tragic and it's unfortunate she never received the help she needed. There's no denying this woman's talent. Like gaga has said she is the greatest female singer of all time, voice of an angel.

tomdsgn
4 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

About time there is an official documentary, her ending was tragic and it's unfortunate she never received the help she needed. There's no denying this woman's talent. Like gaga has said she is the greatest female singer of all time, voice of an angel.

There’s an amaaazing Whitney doc on Netflix called “Whitney: Can I Be Me?”

PanPikus

Try this one

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Mr S
1 minute ago, tomdsgn said:

There’s an amaaazing Whitney doc on Netflix called “Whitney: Can I Be Me?”

That was great, and sad. But it wasn't an official documentary by the estate

Monsterish

Why it feels like everyone is releasing a trailer except Gaga/ASIB????? :selena:

Mr S
Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

Why it feels like everyone is releasing a trailer except Gaga/ASIB????? :selena:

To be fair, this comes out in July.... Let's hope we don't have to wait until two months before release day for our trailer

That J

Im a sucker for these things so I will absolutely watch this. I like that the family is a part of it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

BUT THAT PAULA ABDUL SHADE

But to be honest, that makes her look more insecure than anything. The family should have left that out. They were both entertainers. Whitney was called the voice, not singer and dancer. Paula Abdul is prob one of the best dancing singers. Everyone has their strengths.

Archived