Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Leak: Lady Gaga & Carsten Molis (Behind The Scenes)

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

Twitter: @JoannesSoul

don't want WPs for linking the tweet :giggle: but a wetransfer link is there, 27 pics

they're from a TF era thing so she looks adorable :flutter: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

StarstruckIllusion

Sweetie. They're private. Stop it. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

so ask to follow them, i didn't do this to waste time

i've talked with mods and they said to stay safe, i shouldn't link anything that has links in it

they're only pics from TF era so they're not exactly to die for unless you love seeing any photo of gaga :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BeIIadonna
13 minutes ago, Wigless said:

They aren't, I just went on their profile lol :selena: 

BeIIadonna
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so ask to follow them, i didn't do this to waste time

i've talked with mods and they said to stay safe, i shouldn't link anything that has links in it

they're only pics from TF era so they're not exactly to die for unless you love seeing any photo of gaga :poot: 

There was also a tweet from a few hours before, which had some other stuff

JustifyMyLove

This account isn’t leaking anything actually 😂 those all photos are easily found on google searching “lady Gaga + portfolio” or similars 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Saade Baena

those other photos gave me a lot of nostalgia. I enjoyed seeing how haus was amazing.

StarstruckIllusion
58 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

They aren't, I just went on their profile lol :selena: 

Wiggle. 

17 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

This account isn’t leaking anything actually 😂 those all photos are easily found on google searching “lady Gaga + portfolio” or similars 

Lmao ikr? Some are from Gagapedia too... He/She was too lazy to even change filenames. :ladyhaha:

JustifyMyLove
6 minutes ago, lucs said:

Lmao ikr? Some are from Gagapedia too... He/She was too lazy to even change filenames. :ladyhaha:

Yes they messed the gagapedia gallery for it it’s literally broken now kakskaks

Julia Volkova #1 stan

gayga4vr
7 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Yes they messed the gagapedia gallery for it it’s literally broken now kakskaks

funny trying to call someone out for posting sh1t from portfolios when you run ourgagalegion and do the exact same stuff...don't be a hypocrite sweetie

RainingOnMe
9 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

It's funny because they're calling you out directly for your OurGagaLegion "exclusives."

Blake
1 hour ago, gayga4vr said:

funny trying to call someone out for posting sh1t from portfolios when you run ourgagalegion and do the exact same stuff...don't be a hypocrite sweetie

tumblr_o2zw6yLZuU1qds5ako1_500.gif

This just got interesting. 

gayga4vr
4 minutes ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

It's funny because they're calling you out directly for your OurGagaLegion "exclusives." :rip:

nothing they have is exclusive sweetie its all taken from portfolios or fake photoshopped images they made themselves

but you guys will understand soon. im not the bad guy. this person has lied so much to fans.

the folder i posted is just one of many they have

JustifyMyLove
4 hours ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

It's funny because they're calling you out directly for your OurGagaLegion "exclusives."

Well people who follow the account actively know what’s the difference between untagged photos updates and outtakes and such leaks 😉 also that OGL isn’t anymore just an exclusives account. It’s for helping the other sites as gagapedia update their archive and other monsters collections with NEW and EXCLUSIVE files too 😙 you’re welcome sis.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived