Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we experiencing separation anxiety?

LeJudas

Featured Posts

LeJudas

Do you think that we're having issues being away from our mommy, mother of creation, inventor of beats and music, and the vocally blessed skinny legend... Miss Lady Gaga?

If you think you or we as a whole are experiencing this, then explain your opinion below 

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Do you think that we're having issues being away from our mommy, mother of creation, inventor of beats and music, and the

200.gif 

Musery

Gagadonna

no

the real issue is people being separated from their true self, and Gaga being used to fill that void inside 

Gracious Gaga
11 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

no

the real issue is people being separated from their true self, and Gaga being used to fill that void inside 

I’m blown away.  Someone w intelligence who’s also not delusionally in denial here on ggd ???

♥ Kindness Police.

KleinGa

Prepare for the "mature" GGD members to rush to this thread to tell you to seek help for calling her mommy and evaluate your psychological condition for you.

Also call you less intelligent, a child and need mental evaluation. 

Im perched :giggle:

Sirius094

I hope you are not serious and you are just joking...

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

SolidSnake

cTfZnim.gif

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel ASIB… and LG6… even the MET gala. The time I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?"

LeJudas
43 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Prepare for the "mature" GGD members to rush to this thread to tell you to seek help for calling her mommy and evaluate your psychological condition for you.

I only said mommy because of that one girl that called her mommy, lol. 

But yes I see your point. A funny question can't be asked without the "mature ones" thinking it's literal and trying to leave mature comments and feeling good about themselves. 

:ladyhaha:

DutchHooker
43 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I'm getting tired of it... :saladga:

I can decide by meself how devoted I am for Gaga... YASS GURL :kara:

1 hour ago, LeJudas said:

Do you think that we're having issues being away from our mommy, mother of creation, inventor of beats and music, and the vocally blessed skinny legend... Miss Lady Gaga?

If you think you or we as a whole are experiencing this, then explain your opinion below 

Heey Judas, live for you btw,

I am experiencing this and I try to avoid it by listening to a lot of live performances on YT and listen to all her old songs.. I still have hope for a good comeback, but I'm afraid we will lose her.. the spark, the power and all the good things from the past.. :pray:

Don't you dare to quote me with 'seek help', I'm tired of y'all.. you don't have to ask me whether I'm feeling alright or not, cuz I'm feeling better than ever.. :madge::firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Eighteen
20 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

cTfZnim.gif

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel ASIB… and LG6… even the MET gala. The time I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?"

kirby-vs-snake.gif

:messga: 

Gagadonna
56 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I’m blown away.  Someone w intelligence who’s also not delusionally in denial here on ggd ???

Thank you thank you :firega:

RAMROD

What is separation anxiety? I am not sure we are separating at all nor she to us. She just keep her distance a little since it can get a little out of control when either of use get too close with another. I am sure we will be fine tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived