Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most Disliked Gaga Outfits

heygirl

Featured Posts

heygirl
On 5/20/2018 at 1:18 AM, Pietro said:

And this is f***ing amazing.

well... she looks a little.... odd in it. it's never really 'worked' for me personally but i can see how some like it. i think it's mainly her eye makeup that's a little :trollga:

be kind guys

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eurotrash
On 2018.05.20. at 2:17 AM, Pietro said:

Lady-Gaga-arrives-in-Seoul-8.jpg

lady-gaga-tartan-outfit-1385982128-view-

lady-gaga-tokyo-3.jpg

lady-gaga-1384857865-custom-0.jpg

lady-gaga-new-york-city+%25285%2529.jpg

gaga-outfit-26.jpg?quality=0.85&format=j

ARTPOP ERA was such a mess :( 

And you have no taste ;) sorry not sorry

Suspiria

"aging milf who always relied on her body and never learned how to dress herself"lady-gaga-enjoys-night-on-the-town-in-ny

This isn't even an outfit, it's just a random onesie with a joanne hat stuck on topDdAz-I2U0AUsTPx?format=jpg

I... don't even know what to say about this one...102116-lady-gaga-lead.jpg?itok=i4ImhBKB

The Joanne era had its highs, but its lows were low :toofunny:...

Earthling
On 17/05/2018 at 5:16 AM, LePetitMonstr said:

WHOEVER allowed this to occur should be fired. 

678acc6e2664b94d17705e4dd4a9fca7.jpg

Lady-Gaga-in-Pink-Dress.jpg

She should return her fashion icon award after this tbh:sweat:

Excuse me no. This is eccentric and beautiful, she looks like a princess from some sci-fi movie :diane:

Thanks for posting tho because I don't actually remember this stunning lewk :diane:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

freebit

Japan 2014 and most of the C2C tour were the lowest lows of her sartorial history. It was super frustrating with C2C because that should have been the easiest thing to knock out the fashion park - glamour with just a touch of avant garde. She did that pretty effortlessly with that 2011 Thanksgiving special. Weirdly though, on the last night of the C2C tour she decided to wear some nice dresses and looked amazing. :saladga: It also no coincidence that those two eras of fashion coincided with her gaining a bit of weight, so she might have had a harder time adjusting to, and finding things that suited her curvier figure (in the same way current Rih has kind of lost her fashion mojo, Taylor S too). 

Amir ARTPOP

I came in knowing exactly what I was gonna post. 

I can't express how much I hate this look omg 

latest?cb=20140611032942

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

SMILE2NE1
On 18/05/2018 at 12:56 AM, witchcocktor said:

I hate this one.

Lady-Gaga-performs-live-during-her-2014-

I mean this is hardly an outfit to begin with. It doesn't flatter her and it looks cheap as hell. The wig is ugly af too. The only thing that works is the contrast between the green and the black, but it could've been done and delivered MUCH better.

This is the fugliest thing EVER seriously. To think you have any designer and all the money in the world as your disposal and you create this ****

witchcocktor
26 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

tumblr_nabcojhIm21qdmb8eo4_r1_250.png

tumblr_nabcojhIm21qdmb8eo3_r1_250.png

Nooooo, I like thiiis!  The makeup is fun and interesting, and the shoulder pauldron thingies look dope. Though I think I just like seeing her natural dark hair.

And she was turning it in the night club later! 

gagzus

Y’all do realise the difference between an outfit that’s not good vs a look in need of different hair and makeup right? Because literally 99% of the stuff y’all posted only need a new wig or makeup or both :rip: 

Archived