lady.gaga_-550x659.jpg

GWQ9GXy.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

How are these ugly? :rip:

Well... they have a lack of creativity, it's cheesy and just too wanna-be.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Irrelevant
56 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Well... they have a lack of creativity, it's cheesy and just too wanna-be.

So apparently wearing jean shorts and crop tops are ok with everyone else, but with Gaga they automatically become ugly?

Not everything she wears has to be avant garde haute couture sheer bodysuit outrageous extravaganza with feathers sequins jewels etc. :icega: She doesn't have to look "creative" or "gaga" every time she walks outside. Imagine having to trying to fit your aesthetic every single day with a completely different outfit. :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

So apparently wearing jean shorts and crop tops are ok with everyone else, but with Gaga they automatically become ugly?

Not everything she wears has to be avant garde haute couture sheer bodysuit outrageous extravaganza with feathers sequins jewels etc. :icega: She doesn't have to look "creative" or "gaga" every time she walks outside. Imagine having to trying to fit your aesthetic every single day with a completely different outfit. :rip:

Gaga without Avant Garde is the same as The Earth without Oxygen, impossible. :classy:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ryanripley
8 hours ago, Gretchen said:

It was the first btwb show in europe and they didn't ship her wigs in time :ladyhaha:

so apparently she went to party city :stalkga:

mess thats the monster ball

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

witchcocktor

I hate this one.

Lady-Gaga-performs-live-during-her-2014-

I mean this is hardly an outfit to begin with. It doesn't flatter her and it looks cheap as hell. The wig is ugly af too. The only thing that works is the contrast between the green and the black, but it could've been done and delivered MUCH better.

Pietro
On 16/5/2018 at 12:52 PM, heygirl said:

Now that we're practically starving on here because of the gaga's hiatus and starbucks visiting, i thought why not take a trip down memory lane. we all know we stan a fashion icon but sometimes her fashion choices are a bit :triggered: so why not revisit some of our least favorite gaga outfits? personally these are mine:

rs_634x1024-150128123936-634-lady-gaga-g

And this is f***ing amazing.

jayzer

The kermit the frog dress.I know it's iconic but i really hate it honestly.

edit:oh wow im the 100th reply in this thread SO2rIKr.png

follow me in twitter omg

stefert

I'm honestly surprised no one has mentioned this disaster: Lady-Gagas-Inflatable-Dress.jpg

heygirl
On 5/20/2018 at 4:06 PM, stefert said:

I'm honestly surprised no one has mentioned this disaster: Lady-Gagas-Inflatable-Dress.jpg

because it isn't a disaster hun :sis:

be kind guys

ryanripley
On 20/05/2018 at 3:06 PM, stefert said:

cus this is iconic wyd

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

heygirl
On 5/20/2018 at 3:53 AM, reversewarhol said:

502263afedf67785feac283f8d0f88a2.jpg

1277d2066beb1414b90df4a26ca518e8.jpg

On 5/20/2018 at 1:17 AM, Pietro said:

lady-gaga-tartan-outfit-1385982128-view-

lady-gaga-1384857865-custom-0.jpg

lady-gaga-new-york-city+%25285%2529.jpg

gaga-outfit-26.jpg?quality=0.85&format=j

ARTPOP ERA was such a mess :( 

the fact that some people have the AUDACITY to disrespect some of her most iconic looks that made ARTPOP ARTPOP... gaga sweetie i am SO sorry

Spoiler

and as for the one with the weird bangs, i know it's different but it's so... BOLD and 70s I believe? :wub:

be kind guys

Archived