💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most Disliked Gaga Outfits

heygirl

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Right, like I said, we all have different tastes. But it's just the way it's all phrased... it feels to me like a misunderstanding of the overall Gaga brand

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Considering one of Gaga's cardinal rules is to shift our perspective of what's considered beautiful, I feel like the way the OP is phrased is a bit... surprising, especially coming from the biggest Lady Gaga forum.

I mean, we can all have outfits we more or less enjoyed, but accusing her of wearing ugly outfits is a bit ignorant, idk. Indeed, most of what I'm seeing posted here was iconic, because it was different. She wasn't one of those starlet merely trying to be beautiful (I mean, I can't believe I'm having to explain this on ****ing GGD.....).

Meanwhile, Gaga: "I wanted to look ugly all the time" lol 

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-sxsw-2014-lady-gagas-keynote-i-wanted-to-look-ugly-all-the-time-20140314-story.html 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

So.., does Joanne era stans not like Coutoure-Ga? Choices :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

heygirl
39 minutes ago, 666 others said:

Is that shirt a Twilight reference? :selena:

i don't know could be :laughga::laughga:

be kind guys

Head Empty

lady-gaga-wears-7-outfits-on-stage-for-clady-gaga-wears-7-outfits-on-stage-for-c

Cheek To Cheek was largely amazing in terms of fashion, but the tour... :messga::messga::messga:

monketsharona
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

this is so mean and unneeded smh

especially she slayed the world with some of her most iconic looks ever at that time 

heygirl
59 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Ugliest outfits:

ef9443ee7a48ea5bcf6f57fbb5e4c415--lady-g

yeeeess this one omg. thought it to be far too tacky for my liking and just ... lame ((?))

be kind guys

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Precisely

... So what are you going on about then? Lol she has looked ugly and worn ugly clothes and she knows it. 

elijahfan
Just now, holy scheisse said:

... So what are you going on about then? Lol she has looked ugly and worn ugly clothes and she knows it. 

What I'm going on about is she tried to shift our perspectives of beauty - of course she knew her looks were challenging, that was the point. It was a "so ugly it slays" situation for her, I guess. Which isn't really the spirit of this thread's main question.

Then again, I totally agree, some looks were more flattering than others. But many outfits posted here are being judged unfairly, I think.

Saade Baena
3 hours ago, heygirl said:

como muitos já disseram ... isso era tão desnecessário, rude e falso. isso deveria ser um fio legal e agradável, onde simplesmente olhamos para trás em momentos que nos faziam rir ou estremecer um pouco. não é legal. 

You guys need to accept opinions that do not agree with yours :bye:

Ziggy

I mean...those crystal eyebrows from C2C’s tour were something else lol other than that, I like a lot of her “uglier” looks because they ushered in a certain appreciation for hideousness. Like, Gaga relishes in being beautiful and ugly (conventionally) and considers fashion somewhere between that. So if something is ugly to us, that’s chill, y’all. That’s fashion and Gaga.

geopang
9 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Ugliest outfits:

ef9443ee7a48ea5bcf6f57fbb5e4c415--lady-g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVingWSZJnH5EoszPJEJx

718d3757c3f300f28a37863313776578.jpg

THANK YOU. Everyone here is bashing the most iconic looks of hers from previous years. But the Joanne era really deserves it due its lack of creativity, and lack of “Gaga-ness” tbh

Borislshere

I hope Gaga delays lg6 and stays in vegas 10 years just for the sins you all are posting. I have yet to see yall post actual ugly outfits. 

DutchHooker
6 minutes ago, geopang said:

THANK YOU. Every here is bashing the most iconic looks of hers from previous years. But the Joanne era really deserves it due its lack of creativity, and lack of “Gaga-ness” tbh

Omg thank you, you are the first here... all the Joannesters here are bashing the iconic looks but love some jeans and a pink hat... pathetic... :saladga: and then they, always the same people tbh, will reply with 'sad' as per usual..

We can relate. :kara:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived