💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Could Katy debut new single at AI finale?

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Id hope so I've been dying to hear more music from Katy

Nice to see GGD is finally less hostile towards her. Those days were so annoying :sis:

Yeah, after Witness (and the witness world wide thing) I started to, like, stan ha :tony:

Colourful

Infinity Wave

Anyway I was thinking at a totally new song - not from Witness.

BUT also a new single from witness will do for me, a new video would be cool (since her videos are quite cool - except for the last ones :huntyga:)

Colourful

Bradley

That would be awesome! I love Katy Perry and her music always delivers. I became a bigger fan after Witness.

Not sure what she's going to perform but I guess she's not ready to kick off another era yet. Like you said, there hasn't been any footage of her recording in the studio so I guess she doesn't have enough material as of now.

Unless, she releases a standalone single like The Cure? :emma:

Infinity Wave
59 minutes ago, Bradley said:

That would be awesome! I love Katy Perry and her music always delivers. I became a bigger fan after Witness.

Not sure what she's going to perform but I guess she's not ready to kick off another era yet. Like you said, there hasn't been any footage of her recording in the studio so I guess she doesn't have enough material as of now.

Unless, she releases a standalone single like The Cure? :emma:

Yeah me too! (As I already said like 10000 times lol :huntyga:)

Anyway I'm so thirsty for new Katy music, even a standalone single will do - and the good sis Katherin is surely give us a brilliant video, not like our other beloved bish :ohwell:

:giveup:

Colourful

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Yeah me too! (As I already said like 10000 times lol :huntyga:)

Anyway I'm so thirsty for new Katy music, even a standalone single will do - and the good sis Katherin is surely give us a brilliant video, not like our other beloved bish :ohwell:

:giveup:

:air:

I mean I love Million Reasons

Infinity Wave
23 minutes ago, Bradley said:

:air:

I mean I love Million Reasons

I meant that she didn't gave us a video for The Cure :air::air::air:

Colourful

Opulence

Nope, Katy’s team love a traditional album cycle. It’ll either be a new single from witness or a medley of witness singles I reckon.

L E O

Pendulum was recently added to the setlist… maybe this one?

Spoiler

a man can dream :giveup:

MonsterofFame

I'd really like some new Katy music, but everything with her is so carefully planned over the course of years that I can't see them starting a new era this soon.

If she does do this and it's a hit, maybe we'll get a Teenage Dream-style re-release with 3 new songs, but given the quality of Witness I think she should just move on and do a one-off single like Rihanna often does.

Archived