Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is a legend in the making

Miaou

Featured Posts

boyerased

It’s honestly not a question of if but when.  She’ll never be forgotten for sure. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
3 hours ago, SexyBat said:

She just need a few more worldwide and timeless hits

we been knew sis :giveup:

Gagadonna

but I agree, her influence on her contemporaries and youngsters is easily noticeable, even Joanne, a country-influenced album, has been impactful. 

Miaou
54 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

we been knew sis :giveup:

I LIKE IT is coming sis :giveup:

ordinarynam1310
4 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

200.gif

All the other pop girls are trying to ketchup to Gaga

Why is this gif making me hungry now

rumours
2 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Why is this gif making me hungry now

I guess it’s normal for people on this site to have the hunger for wieners. :huntyga:

• 7 months later...
On 16 mai 2018 at 3:22 PM, Miaou said:

It's crazy the impact she has on the new generation. I mean, many new artists praise her as an inspiration : Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Sam Smith, Halsey, Dua Lipa, Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Cardi B, Bunny, Bebe Rexha, Lorde... and the list goes on. And many legends in the music praise her also : Tony Bennett, U2, Paul Maccartney, Barbara Streisand, Cyndi Lauper, Metallica, Julie Andrews... and the list goes on.  

This woman has achieved incredible things in her career. I mean, this ****ing woman sold 200 millions records in the world in 10 years with just 5 albums. This is insane. She has truly reconfigured the pop music landscape with her avant-garde fashion, her huge and impactful music video, her message, her creativity and her eccentricity when today everyone follows the trend. She has no fear to change and grow her style of music (like she did with C2C and Joanne).  

She has become the best performer in her generation. Her ability to sing every ****ing genre of music (jazz, pop, rock, metal, broadway, soul, rnb...) is again INSANE. Furthermore, she's a brillant pianist and today it's very rare to find in the mainstream sphere an artist who can REALLY play an instrument.

This ****ing woman is so brave. I mean, she performed and delivered one of the best halftime show of all of time while she was literally suffering INSIDE of her body with fibromyalgia. No lip-syncing, crazy choreography, incredible control of her voice, jump in the air. This is what I call that the RESPECT. She will DIE for her passion, her artistry. 

She has become a model for a generation. She believes in the power in love, kindness, equality and she's always ready to fight for this. Her influence is so big that even politicians work with her (Joe Biden for example) and she performed in front of iconic US presidents : Barack Obama, the two Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter. That may sound a little bit naive what I say but this is what Madonna did, what John Lennon did, what Michael Jackson did...etc.

So, her lead actress in ASIB may be a major step in her career. If the movie is a smash, if the soundtrack works, if her acting is great and even better, if she's nominated at the oscar, then the final push who should assert her legend status will be there. She just need a few more worldwide and timeless hits. I believe in her project, even if sometimes I'm not agree with her all the time. But ASIB can really be an extraordinary step for her, the first reviews from the movie are incredible. I try to not get hype but I can assure you that if ASIB is a success (both critically and commercially) then our Lady is on her way to become a REAL legend. 

This morning I heard "Just Dance" on the radio and my only thought was : who would have thought that this young girl could come this far? 

The worldwide smash hit Shallow happened :diane:

$200M at the US box office :diane:

Nominated at the Golden Globe for Best Actress :diane:

ASIB hits #1 in UK for 2 weeks, #1 in the US for 3 weeks, #1 in Canada for 6 weeks so far, #1 in New-Zealand for 10 weeks so far, #1 in Australia for 10 weeks so far, #1 in Ireland for 11 weeks so far...etc :diane::diane:

Guys our queen is officially a REAL legend now :diane: I can't believe all the "if" I made in this post back in may 2018 it turned to be true Oh My God :udidnt::giveup::nooo:

I never thought that i would stan a pop star (more than a pop star) in my lifetime. If my dad idolizes Elvis, then i to Gaga. And what i love about her is that she know what she's doing, she has a direction, she is a very good role model, and she is down to earth. She is already a legend at this point. The name itself is legendary, Lady Gaga.

Andreu

she can't be a legend in the making bc she already is, and if ASIB has done anything it's just make that clear

Sanne Godijn
On 5/16/2018 at 5:01 PM, Summer Boy said:

She has everything but a recent WW hit, she just needs a new big WW hit, besides that she's definitely a legend in the making ! 

Shallow says hi 

Archived