Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Christina Aguilera - Fall In Line (feat. Demi Lovato)

teawhore

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Damnnn I actually really liked it. It reminded me of Dangerous Woman which is one of the few Ariana Grande songs I like and at least it doesn't really sound super generic like Your Body. It is mid tempo and kind of a power ballad but works well. I expected so much screaming but it was just during the bridge and that's fine. I kind of have the feeling it's going to be a mess performing it live but we'll see.

It's not the BEST Christina Aguilera song but I'm starting to have good feelings about the album. I hope they have better songs on it though cuz if not, she's going to disappear for another 5 years.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

HERE FOR IT!

i could see this exceed on both pop and rhythmic radio. 

GIMME DA VIDEO

Enzo

Omg the last chorus 

Slayed

Way better than the others songs Xtina released 

Some of you are really haters jsksjssjsjskss just like me to Camila Caballo and Hallsea

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

River

Can she scrap the others and start fresh with this kind of songs please?:giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NCgaga

Two songs much better than accelerate. All three songs aren’t single worthy but at least “twice” and “fall in line” are quality album songs. 

sipthistea

I liked it. But their voices at the same time, once it hits the second chorus, just outshine each other. It's like a shouting contest. 

But the verses are ok. Nothing groundbreaking but way better than Lotus for sure. 

nikola

I mean its ok.... i am still waiting for a bop but at least this one is better than that first song from this album.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

brit4ever

It's ok and it would have probably done better if she released it in the winter(late 2017/early 2018) when Demi had a momentum with SNS and that song with the Despacito guy

Anyways, I guess X can never win  :giveup: 

GypsyBabe
5 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Trying to measure who's screaming the loudest 

This. :huntyga:

Xtina is always being extra on her vocals and it ruins it for me. Like girl, we know you have pipes...I can’t even make out the lyrics with all your runs. The vocal choices also don’t match the instrumental which is slow, rhythmic, and sickening. They are just so loud over it. 

Better than accelerate though. 

⚯͛

Mythos

Hmm, i don't feel any of the songs, and for my taste too much screaming.

Supersonic
7 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

I smell bitterness from you :trollga:

Bitch, that's just vodka

FFXSoul91
6 hours ago, super ultra said:

Waiting for Xtina's solo version, it would be a bop without Demi :interestinga: her voice annoys me :saladga:

It's already available, sis. It leaked a while back.

Archived