Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Will Flash Her Vagina In ASIB

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Reality
34 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I hope they cut the scene out. It's unnecessary tbh. This movie is meant for everyone.

Well, we don't know that context of the scene, don't we? Maybe it will be necessary :shrug:

🖤👹

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

Guys, don’t worry. It is *literally* a flash of it, and not even a second long shot of it. It is a shot straight down Main Street, but it’s really so quick unless they’ve changed it in the editing process since I saw it. Was it necessary? Eh I’d say no, but it didn’t feel wholly unnecessary either or out of character like lots of things in movies. The scene it’s in, however, is incredibly important to the film and in the context of that I can see where her doing it is arguably important (it’d be a bit of a reach, but I could see it happening)

PMKKARDASHiAN

To everyone saying ASIB is for everyone, this is an R rated movie, its clearly not for everyone :laughga:

sipthistea

Wow. It's funny that some of you lose your minds about Gaga flashing her vagina for one moment in the film. But if it were Bradley showing his d*ck, you would all be praising it and willing to see it. 

Double standards :reductive:

Neight Shayde

I hate the commercial mindset that some of y'all have.

"i want everyone to see this film" "i want this to be relatable"

:triggered:

Thomas P

:messga: I wonder if the curtain matches the drapes. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Saade Baena

This Movie Will bem rated r

I Can't wait to see bradley's naked ass

freebit
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I hope they cut the scene out. It's unnecessary tbh. This movie is meant for everyone.

If "for everyone" you mean you would prefer it be rated PG so people can take their kids to go see it, then I definitely don't agree - for the most part, kids are not going to care about a gritty, romantic drama about two adults anyway. Plus, isn't alcoholism a plot point? It's not going to be for everyone IMO. If it's geared to adults, why hold back? Why have something like a SJP-style sex scene with a bra & undies on? Plus, 3 previous "clean" versions of ASIB exist anyway. I say let them be realistic this time around. :shrug:

FRANK1991

hmmm maybe I shouldn't go watch it in the cinema then I don't want her ***** in my face with that big screen :ladyhaha:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

ryanripley
46 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Wow. It's funny that some of you lose your minds about Gaga flashing her vagina for one moment in the film. But if it were Bradley showing his d*ck, you would all be praising it and willing to see it. 

Double standards :reductive:

THIS 

A HUNDRED TIMES THIS

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Hallonkola

I seriously don't understand some people. I mean, if you want a PG version of ASIB then go watch the other ones. If they are going to make it more dark then why don't do it fully? I'm here for it. I want a more adult type of movie. I don't wanna go and watch a happy movie about the subject. I mean, isn't it supposed to be about broken love, alcohol and drugs?

nerdfacekillah

why do some of you act like you haven’t seen her vag anyway? she showed it when she performed venus in london and also there is a photo behind the scenes when she did those recreations of old paintings in 2013. the one when she is hanged naked.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived