Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is NOT coming this year!

Spartacus

Featured Posts

Bradley
20 hours ago, flopheart said:

I think she could put out something a little bit earlier the vegas residency

Maybe a standalone single but definitely not a full studio album.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster

@Spartacus you know that we had this EXACT thread a 100 times:toofunny:

Also, to respond to your thread. Y’all are a bit close in your fantasy. Why do you look at all this things as separate?

The movie soundtrack won’t be a HUGE thing and won’t stop her from making/promoting an own album. It’s WB wich has to promote the soundtrack, not Gaga.

Movie promotion will be BEFORE the movie comes out. And why not promote an album at the same time?

You say open Vegas and promoting LG6 is not possible. Did you maybe think about the fact of USING Vegas to promote LG6? :trollga:

Now that I wrote this you should be honest with yourself and see that LG6 IS POSSIBLE in 2018 (I am not saying that its really coming, but possible). It could also be an EP too

Sure she will not promote it like the other albums, but with Vegas she already have a big platform for this.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

MeloArtDramaPop
22 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

Before 2020 sounds plausible for sure. Would she really be the only one to attain that for this decade?

Yeah as far as I know, taylor has 4 rn so shes gagas only competition but considering she just started touring she’s not coming until 2020

Spartacus
11 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

@Spartacus you know that we had this EXACT thread a 100 times:toofunny:

Also, to respond to your thread. Y’all are a bit close in your fantasy. Why do you look at all this things as separate?

The movie soundtrack won’t be a HUGE thing and won’t stop her from making/promoting an own album. It’s WB wich has to promote the soundtrack, not Gaga.

Movie promotion will be BEFORE the movie comes out. And why not promote an album at the same time?

You say open Vegas and promoting LG6 is not possible. Did you maybe think about the fact of USING Vegas to promote LG6? :trollga:

Now that I wrote this you should be honest with yourself and see that LG6 IS POSSIBLE in 2018 (I am not saying that its really coming, but possible). It could also be an EP too

Sure she will not promote it like the other albums, but with Vegas she already have a big platform for this.

Gaga is not going to release LG6 during ASIB.  lol I know Gaga will want ALL the focus to be on ASIB so she gets them Oscar and Golden Globe noms.  LG6 will only distract from the movie. :lolga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Gaga is not going to release LG6 during ASIB.  lol I know Gaga will want ALL the focus to be on ASIB so she gets them Oscar and Golden Globe noms.  LG6 will only distract from the movie. :lolga:

LG6 would give the movie a boost :huntyga:

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Well then not at the same time but right after... she would have 2 months to promote it... at least a lead single...maybe album in early 2019

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Economy
On 2018-05-16 at 5:40 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

Although I do agree that LG6 is a bit unlikely this year, I think we're way overestimating Gaga's involvement in the ASIB promo -- Warner Brothers will pretty much take care of the whole thing. Gaga will maybe do a press junket, a few appearances on late night, and an awards performance. Unlike an album cycle, the burden won't be on her since she's only a part of the project.:huntyga:

This! The movie is not released by her. Warner Bros is gonna do all the paper work now and legal stuff for the release. She did the acting scenes already so the majority of the work is done now and the movie is no longer her concern

Yes she may be involved in promo but a few interviews and a couple performances for a single off of the sound track really shouldn't affect an entire era that much

If LG6 isn't released this year I don't think promoting ASIB is the reason

• 2 months later...
Spartacus

This is still relevant I see. :huntyga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

This is still relevant I see. :huntyga:

Ugh your mind. Can’t wait for the ASIB era to properly propel Gaga into her next peak. LG6 would definitely ruin that.  

Catnikko
On 5/17/2018 at 10:26 PM, Spartacus said:

How would LG6 (a music album released by Gaga) Have any affect on her nominations for either of them?

Unless she does something so bad it causes major controversy and ruins her reputation then it's completely unrelated..

edit: i just saw this is from may :awkney:

You're right. It's so obvious it aint coming this year lol. Ppl who say it is coming this year are also the ones who were so convinced it'd be out by now lol. It's just not happening. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived