💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

#1 Female Albums Each Week 1999-2009

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This is a full list of the albums by SOLO females that were the #1 album of each week from 1999 through 2009.

I also did this for the 10s, you can see that list here: 

1998---these-are-special-times.jpg220px-Jewel_-_Spirit.jpg220px-Mariah_Number_1's.png5f74369ee62e041a9d549f0c4b768060.jpg220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png

220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-Chyna_Doll.jpg220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png

5f74369ee62e041a9d549f0c4b768060.jpg5f74369ee62e041a9d549f0c4b768060.jpg220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png

220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-Shania_Twain_-_Come_on_Over_Alternate_Cover.jpg220px-Shania_Twain_-_Come_on_Over_Alternate_Cover.jpg

220px-Shania_Twain_-_Come_on_Over_Alternate_Cover.jpg220px-Shania_Twain_-_Come_on_Over_Alternate_Cover.jpg220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png

220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).pngMclachlan-mirrorball.jpgMclachlan-mirrorball.jpg220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png

220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png

44fb0c3d11cb5ddbd60a5bd1c9298e7b.jpg220px-Christinaaguilera-christinaaguilera.jpg220px-Christinaaguilera-christinaaguilera.jpg220px-Christinaaguilera-christinaaguilera.jpgRuffRyder'sFirstLady.jpg

220px-Christinaaguilera-christinaaguilera.jpg220px-Christinaaguilera-christinaaguilera.jpg220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png

220px-..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png220px-Mariah_Carey_Rainbow.png220px-FaithHillBreathealbumcover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpg

Celine_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpg

Celine_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpgCeline_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpg

Celine_Dion_-_All_the_Way-_A_Decade_of_Song_cover.jpg220px-Christinaaguilera-christinaaguilera.jpgR-573224-1140013438.jpeg.jpgR-573224-1140013438.jpeg.jpgR-573224-1140013438.jpeg.jpg

R-573224-1140013438.jpeg.jpgR-573224-1140013438.jpeg.jpgR-573224-1140013438.jpeg.jpgUnrestricted_(Da_Brat_album_-_cover_art).jpg220px-Christinaaguilera-christinaaguilera.jpg

220px-Toni_Braxton_-_The_Heat.png220px-Toni_Braxton_-_The_Heat.png220px-Toni_Braxton_-_The_Heat.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png

220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png

220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png

220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Music_Madonna.png220px-Music_Madonna.png220px-Music_Madonna.png220px-Music_Madonna.png

220px-Music_Madonna.png220px-Music_Madonna.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.pnglatest?cb=20130102104038

latest?cb=20130102104038latest?cb=20130102104038220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png220px-Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again.png

latest?cb=20130102104038latest?cb=20130102104038latest?cb=20130102104038latest?cb=20130102104038220px-Jennifer_Lopez_-_J.Lo.png

220px-Jennifer_Lopez_-_J.Lo.png220px-Jennifer_Lopez_-_J.Lo.png61h3QJpxytL._SX355_.jpg61h3QJpxytL._SX355_.jpg61h3QJpxytL._SX355_.jpg

220px-Scorpion_-_Eve_-_Cover.jpg61h3QJpxytL._SX355_.jpg61h3QJpxytL._SX355_.jpg61h3QJpxytL._SX355_.jpg61h3QJpxytL._SX355_.jpg

61h3QJpxytL._SX355_.jpg220px-Your_Woman_(Sunshine_Anderson_album).jpgJanet_Jackson_-_All_for_You_(album).pngJanet_Jackson_-_All_for_You_(album).pngJanet_Jackson_-_All_for_You_(album).png

Missy_Elliott-Miss_E._So_Addictive.jpgMissy_Elliott-Miss_E._So_Addictive.jpgMissy_Elliott-Miss_E._So_Addictive.jpgJessicaSimpson_Irresistible.pngJessicaSimpson_Irresistible.png

Missy_Elliott-Miss_E._So_Addictive.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpg

AliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpg

Aaliyah_album_cover.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpgAliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpg

Enya7.jpgEnya7.jpgEnya7.jpgEnya7.jpgEnya7.jpg

Britney_Spears_-_Britney.pngBritney_Spears_-_Britney.pngBritney_Spears_-_Britney.pngBritney_Spears_-_Britney.pngBritney_Spears_-_Britney.png

Britney_Spears_-_Britney.pngBritney_Spears_-_Britney.pngEnya7.jpgEnya7.jpgMisundazztodAlbum.jpg

MisundazztodAlbum.jpgMisundazztodAlbum.jpgMisundazztodAlbum.jpgJ_to_tha_LO.pngJ_to_tha_LO.png

J_to_tha_LO.pngAlanis_Morissette_-_Under_Rug_Swept.pngBrandy-Full_Moon.jpgAlanis_Morissette_-_Under_Rug_Swept.pngAlanis_Morissette_-_Under_Rug_Swept.png

Celine_Dion_-_A_New_Day_Has_Come_album_cover.jpegAshanti_-_Ashanti.jpgAshanti_-_Ashanti.jpgAshanti_-_Ashanti.jpgAshanti_-_Ashanti.jpg

Ashanti_-_Ashanti.jpgCeline_Dion_-_A_New_Day_Has_Come_album_cover.jpegAshanti_-_Ashanti.jpgAshanti_-_Ashanti.jpgAshanti_-_Ashanti.jpg

Ashanti_-_Ashanti.jpgAshanti_-_Ashanti.jpgLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.png

Let_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.png

Let_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.png

Let_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngLet_Go_cover.pngFaith_Hill_-_Cry.jpg

Faith_Hill_-_Cry.jpgChristina_Aguilera_-Stripped.pngChristina_Aguilera_-Stripped.pngUnder_Construction_Cover.jpgShania_Twain_-_Up!.png

Shania_Twain_-_Up!.pngShania_Twain_-_Up!.pngShania_Twain_-_Up!.pngShania_Twain_-_Up!.pngShania_Twain_-_Up!.png

Norah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpg

Norah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpg

Norah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpg71KcppEL9IL._SL1500_.jpg71KcppEL9IL._SL1500_.jpgLisa_Marie_Presley_-_To_Whom_It_May_Concern.jpg

Thankful_Album.PNGAmericanLife2003.pngThankful_Album.PNGNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Come_Away_With_Me.jpg

Thankful_Album.PNGThankful_Album.PNGJewel_-_0304.pngAnnie_Lennox_-_Bare_Album_Cover.jpgAfter_the_Storm_(Monica_album).jpg

Dangerously_In_Love_Album(2003).pngAshanti_-_Chapter_II.jpgAshanti_-_Chapter_II.jpgDangerously_In_Love_Album(2003).pngMya_-_Moodring.png

Dangerously_In_Love_Album(2003).pngDangerously_In_Love_Album(2003).pngDangerously_In_Love_Album(2003).pngDangerously_In_Love_Album(2003).pngLove_&_Life_(Mary_J._Blige_album).jpg

Hilary_Duff_-_Metamorphosis.pngHilary_Duff_-_Metamorphosis.pngHilary_Duff_-_Metamorphosis.pngHilary_Duff_-_Metamorphosis.pngDido_-_Life_for_Rent.png

Dido_-_Life_for_Rent.pngBarbra-streisand-the-movie-album.jpgDido_-_Life_for_Rent.pngDido_-_Life_for_Rent.pngMclachlan-afterglow.jpg

Mclachlan-afterglow.jpgIn_the_Zone.pngIn_the_Zone.pngThe_Diary_Of_Alicia_Keys_album_cover.jpgThe_Diary_Of_Alicia_Keys_album_cover.jpg

The_Diary_Of_Alicia_Keys_album_cover.jpgThe_Diary_Of_Alicia_Keys_album_cover.jpgThe_Diary_Of_Alicia_Keys_album_cover.jpgThe_Diary_Of_Alicia_Keys_album_cover.jpgSheryl_Crow_-_The_Very_Best_of_Sheryl_Crow.png

Sheryl_Crow_-_The_Very_Best_of_Sheryl_Crow.pngSheryl_Crow_-_The_Very_Best_of_Sheryl_Crow.pngSheryl_Crow_-_The_Very_Best_of_Sheryl_Crow.pngNorah_Jones_-_Feels_Like_Home.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Feels_Like_Home.jpg

Norah_Jones_-_Feels_Like_Home.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Feels_Like_Home.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Feels_Like_Home.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Feels_Like_Home.jpgNorah_Jones_-_Feels_Like_Home.jpg

Janet_Jackson_-_Damita_Jo.pngJanet_Jackson_-_Damita_Jo.pngJanet_Jackson_-_Damita_Jo.pngIn_This_Skin_2.pngDiana_Krall_-_The_Girl_in_the_Other_Room.png

Diana_Krall_-_The_Girl_in_the_Other_Room.pngHerefortheparty.jpgHerefortheparty.jpgUnder_My_Skin_(Avril_Lavigne_album)_cover.pngUnder_My_Skin_(Avril_Lavigne_album)_cover.png

Under_My_Skin_(Avril_Lavigne_album)_cover.pngHerefortheparty.jpgJoJo_(album).pngBrandy_afrodisiac.jpgHerefortheparty.jpg

Herefortheparty.jpgAshlee_Simpson_-_Autobiography.jpgAshlee_Simpson_-_Autobiography.jpgAshlee_Simpson_-_Autobiography.jpgAshlee_Simpson_-_Autobiography.jpg

Ashlee_Simpson_-_Autobiography.jpgAshlee_Simpson_-_Autobiography.jpgJill_Scott_-_Beautifully_Human.jpgMy_Everything.jpgAshlee_Simpson_-_Autobiography.jpg

Ashlee_Simpson_-_Autobiography.jpgHilary_Duff_selftitled.pngHilary_Duff_selftitled.pngCelineDion-Miracle.jpgCelineDion-Miracle.jpg

CelineDion-Miracle.jpgHilary_Duff_selftitled.pngShania_Twain_-_Greatest_Hits.pngShania_Twain_-_Greatest_Hits.pngShania_Twain_-_Greatest_Hits.png

Breakaway_Album.PNGLindsayLohan-SpeakAlbum.jpgShania_Twain_-_Greatest_Hits.pngShania_Twain_-_Greatest_Hits.pngShania_Twain_-_Greatest_Hits.png

Shania_Twain_-_Greatest_Hits.pngShania_Twain_-_Greatest_Hits.pngBreakaway_Album.PNGTwleann.jpgAll_the_Best_(Tina_Turner_album).jpg

All_the_Best_(Tina_Turner_album).jpgBreakaway_Album.PNGThe_Beekeeper_cover.jpgJennifer_Lopez_-_Rebirth.pngJennifer_Lopez_-_Rebirth.png

Breakaway_Album.PNGBreakaway_Album.PNGBreakaway_Album.PNGTheFirstLady_cover.jpgMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.png

Mariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.png

Mariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngOral_Fixation_Vol._1.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.png

Mariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngMissy_Elliott_-_The_Cookbook_-_Album.jpgMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.png

Faithhillfireflies.jpgFaithhillfireflies.jpgHilary_Duff_-_Most_Wanted.pngHilary_Duff_-_Most_Wanted.pngMariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.png

Mariah_Carey_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.pngTrishayearwoodjaspercounty.jpgGuilty_Pleasures_(album_artwork).pngAlljackedup.jpgRealfineplace.jpg

Alicia_Keys_Unplugged.jpgAshlee_Simpson_-_I_Am_Me.pngMartinaTimeless.jpgMartinaTimeless.jpgBreakaway_Album.PNG

Madonna_-_Confessions_on_a_Dance_Floor.pngMadonna_-_Confessions_on_a_Dance_Floor.pngCarriesomehearts.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpg

Mary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.pngMary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.pngMary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.pngMary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.pngMary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.png

Mary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.pngMary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.pngMary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.pngMary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.pngMary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.png

Mary_J_Blige_-_The_Breakthrough.pngCarriesomehearts.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpgOral_Fixation_Vol._2.png

I'm_Not_Dead_cover.pngI'm_Not_Dead_cover.pngOral_Fixation_Vol._2.pngA_Girl_like_Me_-_Rihanna.pngGoodbyeAliceInWonderland.jpg

Oral_Fixation_Vol._2.pngSoamazin_cm.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpgA_Girl_like_Me_-_Rihanna.png

A_Girl_like_Me_-_Rihanna.pngLoose.pngIndiaTestimony.JPGLoose.pngLoose.png

Loose.pngLetoyaletoyacover.jpgLetoyaletoyacover.jpgCassieAlbum1.jpgChristina_Aguilera_-_Back_to_Basics.png

Christina_Aguilera_-_Back_to_Basics.pngChristina_Aguilera_-_Back_to_Basics.pngBeyonc%C3%A9_-_B'Day.pngBeyonc%C3%A9_-_B'Day.pngThe_Dutchess.png

Janet_Jackson_20_Y.O..pngMonicacoverqu7.jpgThe_Dutchess.pngJoJo_-_The_High_Road.pngJoJo_-_The_High_Road.png

Pickler_SMG.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpgBeyonc%C3%A9_-_B'Day.pngBeyonc%C3%A9_-_B'Day.pngSarahMcLachlanWintersong.jpg

Ciara-The-Evolution.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpgCiara-The-Evolution.jpgBeyonc%C3%A9_-_B'Day.png

Beyonc%C3%A9_-_B'Day.pngCorinne_Bailey_Rae_(album).pngCorinne_Bailey_Rae_(album).pngNottoolate.pngNottoolate.png

Nottoolate.pngNottoolate.pngNottoolate.pngNottoolate.pngAmy_Winehouse_-_Back_to_Black_(album).png

Amy_Winehouse_-_Back_to_Black_(album).pngComo_Ama_una_Mujer.pngHilary_Duff_-_Dignity.pngBeyonc%C3%A9_-_B'Day.pngThe_Best_Damn_Thing.png

The_Best_Damn_Thing.pngThe_Best_Damn_Thing.pngThe_Best_Damn_Thing.pngOotbgw.jpgCarriesomehearts.jpg

Amy_Winehouse_-_Back_to_Black_(album).pngGood_Girl_Gone_Bad.pngGood_Girl_Gone_Bad.pngAmy_Winehouse_-_Back_to_Black_(album).pngMeet_Miley_Cyrus.png

Meet_Miley_Cyrus.pngMeet_Miley_Cyrus.pngMeet_Miley_Cyrus.pngMeet_Miley_Cyrus.pngMeet_Miley_Cyrus.png

Meet_Miley_Cyrus.pngMeet_Miley_Cyrus.pngMeet_Miley_Cyrus.pngMeet_Miley_Cyrus.pngThe_Dutchess.png

Meet_Miley_Cyrus.pngRebaDuets.jpgJust_like_You_(Keyshia_Cole_album).jpgJust_like_You_(Keyshia_Cole_album).jpgFamily_leannrimes.jpg

RebaDuets.jpgCarnival_Ride_-_Album.PNGBritney_Spears_-_Blackout.pngCarnival_Ride_-_Album.PNGAlicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.png

Alicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.pngAlicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.pngAlicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.pngAlicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.pngMary_J_Blige_-_Growing_Pains_album_cover.jpg

Mary_J_Blige_-_Growing_Pains_album_cover.jpgAlicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.pngAlicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.pngAlicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.pngAlicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.png

Alicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.pngSheryl_Crow_-_Detours.pngAmy_Winehouse_-_Back_to_Black_(album).pngAlicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.pngJanet_Jackson_Discipline.png

Janet_Jackson_Discipline.pngSara_Bareilles_-_Little_Voice.pngMeet_Miley_Cyrus.pngSara_Bareilles_-_Little_Voice.pngStilldabaddestcover.jpg

Leona_Lewis_%E2%80%93_Spirit_(album_cover).jpgE=MC2_Mariah_Carey.pngE=MC2_Mariah_Carey.pngHardCandyAlbumCover.PNGHardCandyAlbumCover.PNG

Duffy_-_Rockferry_(album).pngJulianneHoughAlbum2008.jpgLeona_Lewis_%E2%80%93_Spirit_(album_cover).jpgAshanti_-_The_Declaration.jpgFlavors_of_Entanglement.jpg

Rihanna_-_Good_Girl_Gone_Bad_Reloaded.pngRihanna_-_Good_Girl_Gone_Bad_Reloaded.pngRihanna_-_Good_Girl_Gone_Bad_Reloaded.pngRihanna_-_Good_Girl_Gone_Bad_Reloaded.pngBeautiful_Eyes.png

Miley_Cyrus_-_Breakout.pngMiley_Cyrus_-_Breakout.pngMiley_Cyrus_-_Breakout.pngMiley_Cyrus_-_Breakout.pngMiley_Cyrus_-_Breakout.png

Solange_-_Sol-Angel_And_The_Hadley_St._Dreams.jpgRihanna_-_Good_Girl_Gone_Bad_Reloaded.pngDo_You_Know_Album_Cover.jpgRihanna_-_Good_Girl_Gone_Bad_Reloaded.pngDemi_Lovato_-_Don't_Forget_cover.png

Jennifer_Hudson_-_Jennifer_Hudson_(album).jpgJennifer_Hudson_-_Jennifer_Hudson_(album).jpgJennifer_Hudson_-_Jennifer_Hudson_(album).jpgJennifer_Hudson_-_Jennifer_Hudson_(album).jpgPinkfunhouse.png

Pinkfunhouse.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngI_Am..._Sasha_Fierce.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngCircus-_Album.png

Taylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.png

Taylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.png

Taylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngKelly_Clarkson_-_All_I_Ever_Wanted_(Official_Album_Cover).pngKelly_Clarkson_-_All_I_Ever_Wanted_(Official_Album_Cover).png

Keri_Hilson_-_In_a_Perfect_World.jpgDiana_Krall_-_Quiet_Nights.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngLady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngLady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.png

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngChrisette_Michele_-_Epiphany_album_cover.jpgLady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngLady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngLady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.png

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngLady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngLady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngReginaspektorfarcover.jpgLady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.png

Taylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngDemi_Lovato_-_Here_We_Go_Again_(Album).pngDemi_Lovato_-_Here_We_Go_Again_(Album).pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.png

Taylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngReba-McEntire_Keep-On-Loving-You.jpgBreakthrough_by_Colbie_Caillat.jpgI_Look_to_You_Whitney.jpgThe_Time_of_Our_Lives_EP.png

I_Look_to_You_Whitney.jpgI_Look_to_You_Whitney.jpgLove_Is_the_Answer.jpgLove_Is_the_Answer.jpgLove_Is_the_Answer.jpg

The_Time_of_Our_Lives_EP.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngPlayon.jpgPlayon.jpgThe_Fall_by_Norah_Jones.png

Idreamed.jpgIdreamed.jpgIdreamed.jpg

SolidSnake

a few takeaways from this: 
1. Britney Spears ruled the early part of the decade, even if I dont like her music too much yikes. It really puts it into perspective how popular she was during the period
2. I'm glad to see Lauryn Hill was on here. Probably the legit best album pictured here.
3. Theres a LOT of different female singers on here. 

River

Ok I laughed so hard when Baby One More Time cover just popped up multiple times, her smile there is just hilarious :sharon:

OMG the greatest hits of Hillary Duff after one album is here.. those were the best times ever :sharon:

But you can see that we had a taste back then :whitney:

Who is Gretchen Wilson?:oprah:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PunkTheFunk

Love this :applause:

Also I'm loving the "put your hands over your head" 2000s female album pose :laughga:

&xtz=240&jv=13.4.0&bv=2.5.1&xtz=240&jv=13.4.0&bv=2.5.1&xtz=240&jv=13.4.0&bv=2.5.1&xtz=240&jv=13.4.0&bv=2.5.1

DiscoHeaven23
14 minutes ago, River said:

Who is Gretchen Wilson?:oprah:

She did that song "Redneck Woman". Of course it caught on with country music fans to give her enough steam to see some albums well

River
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She did that song "Redneck Woman". Of course it caught on with country music fans to give her enough steam to see some albums well

Thanks! my MTV was not the US one so this is why I didn't know her (also Taylor at that time)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, River said:

my MTV was not the US one so this is why I didn't know her (also Taylor at that time)

KgA4.gif

KURUSHITOVSKA

Imagine being an stablished mega star and seeing Hannah Montana 2 - Meet Miley Cyrus at #1. Hannah is an ICON

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Zaskar

I didn't know Norah Jones had more "hit" albums other than Come Away With Me :messga:

Come thru Indian queen :tony:

TeenIdle

Is this WW or something? The Fame never went #1 in the US :oprah: Edit: I think I got it. These albums were #1 among women only

NewYorkCity

I love this :giveup:

I am still amazed by how big britney was at the begining of the decade... impressive tbh.

So well done, congrats!

Too bad you stopped when the slayage was just starting :trollga:

Archived