💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Teasing Music To Spike Production Of GGD Rumour Threads

AJK273

Featured Posts

AJK273

Hi Guys, AJK273 here with I know yet ANOTHER rumour thread, but this has some major hardcore evidence to back it up so you have to believe it.

Lady Stephanie Joanne Candy Holland Ronnie Boris Gaga Brown is a master at promotion and PR with her stunts and shenanigans leading to incredibly well marketed albums that speak in their own sales. Her so called ‘Flop’ album even grossed to 2.5 Million in sales which is remarkable.

She knows what she is doing by not only being able to market herself well but also being able to capture a wide range of audiences. She has included multiple cultures including The Gays, Different Races and Ethnicities, All the Genders. But one audience has remained untouched……..

S T A N   C U L T U R E 

Gaga has significantly abandoned BorisDaily since leaking Aura back in 2013 and has abandoned the messiness and insanity of the users, however, the admins employed to work and keep this website running have seen a significant drop in user activity since she has been gone. 

Being the good samaritan Gaga is, She was approached by the humble admins of GGD to do one thing.

IROeeXdFw3Wve.gif Tease us. 

The poor lovely admins have been living off peanuts, to the point where they are having to create their own limited edition merchandise to survive. 

So to generate user productivity while Gaga isn’t on MyHipDaily, The admins asked her to preach about not wearing fedoras and anime figurines to help boost the production of Rumour Threads. Here are my receipts:

This also explains why admins don’t delete or discredit these threads because of this ultra super secret pact they have with Lord Gag’s.

blond-cantora-cute-diva-gaga-Favim.com-3 

(Live gif rendering of the GGD Admins with Lord Gaga)

It is only logical.

I hope I live to see another day, I love you all.......
SEEK TRUTH!!!!!!!

latest?cb=20150719190333

Spoiler

P.S. My sources are PopTea.MusicHunties, Ya5MoreMus1cT3a and Pop_Ate_My_Rumor_Thread

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

PartySick

It's true :shrug:

Haroon and Admin did most of the detail work ofc. I was playing with Asia in the hallway. Did you guys know she speaks perfect French? She calls me "Paysan" :flutter: I think it's just cutest little nickname :flutter:

🖤

AJK273
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's true :shrug:

Haroon and Admin did most of the detail work ofc. I was playing with Asia in the hallway. Did you guys know she speaks perfect French? She calls me "Paysan" :flutter: I think it's just cutest little nickname :flutter:

CONFIRMEDT HUNTIES MASTER SLUTH 

giphy.gif

Katsuki Bakugo

You are from Adelaide. You should know better. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Robo Ga
44 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Lady Stephanie Joanne Candy Holland Ronnie Boris Gaga Brown

:ladyhaha:

where did Ronnie come from

🤖⚡️

GREENHighLIGHTS
6 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

:ladyhaha:

where did Ronnie come from

Rupaul's drag race s9..ep 1

Raccoon
1 hour ago, GREENHighLIGHTS said:

Rupaul's drag race s9..ep 1

isn't that her grandma's name as well? :oprah:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

GREENHighLIGHTS
1 hour ago, Raccoon said:

isn't that her grandma's name as well? :oprah:

Her grandmas name is joanne :ph34r:

AJK273
4 hours ago, Melisandre said:

You are from Adelaide. You should know better. 

Lmao I should :messga:

Katsuki Bakugo
17 hours ago, AJK273 said:

Lmao I should :messga:

It's ok I don't either. :whitney: 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived