(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
5 minutes ago, JGD said:

I weep for your bitterness :diane: 

Lol. I’m not bitter. 

I honestly really admire how she was/is able to use her minimal amounts of talent and effectively extract every penny out of her fans. Taylor should be able to bond with Kim over that practice. 

Can’t blame the girl for trying to bring in the money while she still can (no shade). :lana:

JGD
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I honestly really admire how she was/is able to use her minimal amounts of talent

Lol.

I can’t see why people go around saying Taylor lacks talent or has little talent.

The girl can play instruments and although not having the best vocals out there, she can still sing.  Not to mention, her songwriting skills (primarily her older works) are amazing.  Otherwise, people wouldn’t be able to relate to her songs and actually buy her music.

Just because her music is not your cup of tea, or because she lacks a stage presence, or because her vocals aren’t powerful, or because she can’t dance well, or because you don’t like her personality, or because she has this “basic white girl” image does not mean she lacks talent or has minimal talent.

River

It's really amazing.

but the era was still floppy compare to the others and tours are not an indication to say if an era was a flop or not... the majority of the people who went there went for the nostalgia and probably didn't buy her albums and singles from this era.. just like with Madonna, most of the people goes to hear Like A Virgin and not Ghosttown for example..

talent/no talent this fight is old, we are talking about pop music not about ballet.. at the end it's a hit factory and the talent is hidden under the label's carpet..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

her minimal amounts of talent and effectively extract every penny out of her fans.

Now wait a minute :toofunny:

She write her own lyrics, play instruments, she decides the visuals of her tours, flesh out themes on every each of them, what more do you need? I mean, yes she doesn't have big boobs or huge sex appeal but that doesn't mean she don't have talent :giggle:

TheQueenLG

She does not lack talent. But I don't think it is wrong for one to question if she truly deserves the potentially highest earning female tour in history... I mean she's TS, really? 

dit

OMG is this cming for like a female touring record? this seems massive! :giveup: 

Imagine when she adds more Asian dates (her 2nd biggest market after North America) :giveup: 

RAMROD
Just now, dit said:

Imagine when she adds more Asian dates (her 2nd biggest market after North America) :giveup: 

Honestly, she really need to. They love her there. She need to return to cities she was visited before like Jakarta, Singapore, Shanghai, Manila and more. 

dit
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Now wait a minute :toofunny:

She write her own lyrics, play instruments, she decides the visuals of her tours, flesh out themes on every each of them, what more do you need? I mean, yes she doesn't have big boobs or huge sex appeal but that doesn't mean she don't have talent :giggle:

This. I think ppl think that if a female artist can't "blow" vocally that she isn't a great artist when in fact artistry comes in so many different ways. Taylor isn't a power house vocalist but she makes up for it in different ways. And before ppl come saying "well Madonna wasn't a powerhouse vocalist but she was a "true artist"" well artistry doesn't always need to be shocking or dark. Taylor's lyricism is one o the strongest in female pop (as cheesy as some o her songs can be). She also is a multi instrumentalist which is rather rare in female pop now a days. Cut her some slack yall and give credit where it is due.

Bradley

This is insane. The box office performance is really good.

I hope one day Gaga decides to do an all-stadium tour as well.

Raccoon

No shade at all, I even like some of her songs but... How come she has so many fans like that? Have I been in a cage all this time? :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: 

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Versace
4 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Lol. I’m not bitter. 

I honestly really admire how she was/is able to use her minimal amounts of talent and effectively extract every penny out of her fans. Taylor should be able to bond with Kim over that practice. 

Can’t blame the girl for trying to bring in the money while she still can (no shade). :lana:

Says "I'm not bitter"

but then provides evidence for otherwise 

Slay Rumours1977 :ohwell:

Redstreak
3 hours ago, River said:

It's really amazing.

but the era was still floppy compare to the others and tours are not an indication to say if an era was a flop or not... the majority of the people who went there went for the nostalgia and probably didn't buy her albums and singles from this era.. just like with Madonna, most of the people goes to hear Like A Virgin and not Ghosttown for example..

talent/no talent this fight is old, we are talking about pop music not about ballet.. at the end it's a hit factory and the talent is hidden under the label's carpet..

I mean Rep has still done 4.5 million SPS WW

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

666 others
6 hours ago, Gohan said:

With those prices tho :poot:

People bought those tickets though :)

(Edit: @Gohan the following part of my answer is not directed at you, just my opinion in general :hug:)

I'm not a fan of Taylor's music. But I think it's extremely unfair to both her and her fans to say that she is not talented/does not deserve the commercial success she is getting. Taylor worked hard to earn this success, and people happily bought her album/paid for tour tickets and got entertained to the fullest. What's wrong in that?

:holyshit:

Archived