Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in the studio with Justin Tranter!!

joeymonda

Featured Posts

lairofhk

Im ok with that. As long as theyre not making overly generic music I'll be good. Just give us something interesting

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

he also worked with Years&Years :air: 

summer smash is on the way

imnotyourbabe10

All this pre-era hype has made me greatly appreciate Joanne so much more than I already had.  Definitely miss rad-queer Gaga but if we are going to get something similar to today's top 40 :madge:, I'll take C3C :tony: or at least bring RedOne back :diane:

I know she won't let that happen.  It's just all these messy rumors that are making me slightly concerned.  Hopefully she'll revolutionize the pop-genre again.  

And Semi Precious Weapons was so dope when they opened for her back in the day.  Listen to: Put a Diamond In It; Sticky with Champagne; Magnetic Baby; Her Hair is on Fire.  Plus, Gagz appeared (and crowd surfed) at their Lolla show, which was a pleasure to witness :bon:

However, if Tranter was behind tracks like Believer or anything to do with Cardi B or Beiber....not so sure what to feel.

mikesoaa
5 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

All this pre-era hype has made me greatly appreciate Joanne so much more than I already had.  Definitely miss rad-queer Gaga but if we are going to get something similar to today's top 40 :madge:, I'll take C3C :tony: or at least bring RedOne back :diane:

I know she won't let that happen.  It's just all these messy rumors that are making me slightly concerned.  Hopefully she'll revolutionize the pop-genre again.  

And Semi Precious Weapons was so dope when they opened for her back in the day.  Listen to: Put a Diamond In It; Sticky with Champagne; Magnetic Baby; Her Hair is on Fire.  Plus, Gagz appeared (and crowd surfed) at their Lolla show, which was a pleasure to witness :bon:

However, if Tranter was behind tracks like Believer or anything to do with Cardi B or Beiber....not so sure what to feel.

i dont understand half of this fanbase.... yall want gaga to have a pop hit!! but yall want to her to keep making the songs with sounds from 2010??? of course she will use modern sounds, it would be horrible if she stayed "stuck" in 2010!!! she always gives us something new.. dont u understand that are songs like "the cure" that are hits today? if she released ..idk. born this way, this summer, it would tank so hard!! music industry has changed so much, and she needs to keep up with the new sounds.(not saying to jump on trends) but if she wants to have hit songs she cant use "old" songs as references.. (not sure if i made myself clear)

imnotyourbabe10
14 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

i dont understand half of this fanbase.... yall want gaga to have a pop hit!! but yall want to her to keep making the songs with sounds from 2010??? of course she will use modern sounds, it would be horrible if she stayed "stuck" in 2010!!! she always gives us something new.. dont u understand that are songs like "the cure" that are hits today? if she released ..idk. born this way, this summer, it would tank so hard!! music industry has changed so much, and she needs to keep up with the new sounds.(not saying to jump on trends) but if she wants to have hit songs she cant use "old" songs as references.. (not sure if i made myself clear)

I agree with you!  And I wasn't asking for a pop hit (revolutionizing the genre would perhaps take that, I know). It's just that most of the music these days sounds so disingenuous and is "on-demand" with a seemingly high turnover rate (I don't follow the music that closely to vouch for that, hence the word seemingly).  It also stems from an issue with our on-demand society (see Amazon's 2 day shipping but it comes at a cost with shitty work environments or the 24 hour news cycle or the unhealthy pattern of embracing "binging" tv, for example).  Human beings have lost sight of the art of life in favor of what can go viral from a hand held device or what can get to them the quickest.  Sorry, rant over--but I understand your post in regards to sounds evolving and hit making.    

sethrb101

This is obviously top 40 teas (fingers crossed), but I'm more concerned with it not sounding generic. Nothing Gaga has put out (barring The Fame) has ever sounded like standard pop to me, so I just want her uniqueness to continue.

I'm staying optimistic, though! :tony:

#Gaga2020

Thonin Dyn
16 hours ago, geopang said:

As long as it’s quality music and not generic top 40 music, I’m here for it.

it will be both 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

monketsharona
2 hours ago, mikesoaa said:

I'm not sure anyone will remember The Cure as one of the most brilliant songs she ever made to be honest. I love it is a cute bop but seriously, it's one of the most trend follower song she ever made in her whole career... I don't think anyone will remember this song in 10 years.

It's funny you call some songs like BTW, BR, JD or PF as dated as those get more airplay in some countries than her recent songs (and still are her focus when she performs)... Pop / Dance music will never die. It was successful before Lady Gaga, when she was reinventing it, and it will in the next 30 years for sure. Not sure the same can be said of that tropical / house influenced pop music that already sounds tired..

monketsharona
45 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

This is obviously top 40 teas (fingers crossed), but I'm more concerned with it not sounding generic. Nothing Gaga has put out (barring The Fame) has ever sounded like standard pop to me, so I just want her uniqueness to continue.

I'm staying optimistic, though! :tony:

The Fame was everything but standard pop when she released it. Everybody followed the trend she settled with taht album.. The most standard thing she ever released is The Cure

sethrb101
30 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The Fame was everything but standard pop when she released it. Everybody followed the trend she settled with taht album.. The most standard thing she ever released is The Cure

You’re probably right. Looking back it, though, it just reads as more generic next to her other work.

#Gaga2020

mikesoaa
53 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm not sure anyone will remember The Cure as one of the most brilliant songs she ever made to be honest. I love it is a cute bop but seriously, it's one of the most trend follower song she ever made in her whole career... I don't think anyone will remember this song in 10 years.

It's funny you call some songs like BTW, BR, JD or PF as dated as those get more airplay in some countries than her recent songs (and still are her focus when she performs)... Pop / Dance music will never die. It was successful before Lady Gaga, when she was reinventing it, and it will in the next 30 years for sure. Not sure the same can be said of that tropical / house influenced pop music that already sounds tired..

i do understand what you are saying, and not by any means im saying that tropical/house influenced pop music is better or anything, im just saying that to get a hit these days those are the most realistic way to get them...

Mr S

Kind of seems like she planned an album with DJWS for April and then got hooked on Bloodpop, now is working on an album with him and others.

Hopefully it has that LG stamp on it, because TC is way too generic.

Mythos

I don't care who she is working with, as long as it sounds good and not as The Cure xD

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Kind of seems like she planned an album with DJWS for April and then got hooked on Bloodpop, now is working on an album with him and others.

I have the same feeling for weeks now, especially he's nowhere to be seen anymore since his rants on social medias.

Archived