Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dream collab for Gaga?

RockFan87

Featured Posts

AFRODITA

Lana, Marina, Britney, Stevie, Elton John, Adele, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Brendon Urie, MCR. These are my top picks.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

Calvin Harris, i know hes basic but just imagine the bops :cryga:

WTF is MDNA

RockFan87
28 minutes ago, lordovy said:

Sia, Rihanna, Lorde, Gwen Stefani or Ellie Goulding.

Would be amazing

Add Hayley Williams, Grimes, and St. Vincent and it would be even more amazing.

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

Grimes, Lana, Madonna, Katy (mostly out of curiosity)

a lot of rock bands like AWOLNATION, KONGOS, Fall Out Boy, Arctic Monkeys, twenty one pilots etc

Andrew W.K., Mark Ronson, Metallica and more i can't think of

17 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

No Hayley Williams? I'm kind of shocked you didn't list Paramore. Lana is not my cup of tea. Arctic Monkeys are great. Twenty One Pilots and AWOLNATION are too basic and generic. Metallica would be beyond amazing. My favorite band of all time. 🤘

I'm literally the biggest Arctic Monkeys fan and a really big Gaga fan but this just doesn't work. Arctic Monkeys are the exact opposite to Gaga. Any Arctic Monkeys song would be terrible if you give Gaga a verse. Alex Turner would probably kill himself on a Gaga song too, imagine him going from ''My virtual reality mask is stuck on Parliament Brawl, emergency battery pack just in time for my weekly chat with god on video call'' to ''If I can't find the cure I'll fix you with my love, no matter what you know I'll fix you with my love''

No family’s safe when I sashay

Opulence

Imagine a weird techno synth pop song with Grimes and Boyz Noize :giveup:

RockFan87
32 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I love Hailey but i don't see it happening. Britney and Katy are legends and Gaga supports them so why not.

Good point.

RockFan87
24 minutes ago, JolanJoringel said:

ST. VINCENT !

Grimes

Lorde

Father John Misty (this time really a duet)

and ... Björk!

St. Vincent is amazing, I love her. 

A Hybrid
4 minutes ago, LACOSTAGE said:

Bastille and Florence again :D 

I am your first like : )

No family’s safe when I sashay

RockFan87
34 minutes ago, DiaryOfAfrodita said:

Lana, Marina, Britney, Stevie, Elton John, Adele, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Brendon Urie, MCR. These are my top picks.

You listed basic and cringey "artists" like Cardi B and Nicki Minaj, but not an amazing artist like Hayley Williams? Okay, whatever floats your boat I guess. 

RockFan87
31 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

Lady Gaga feat. Björk & Grimes

There you go!

LACOSTAGE
9 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I am your first like : )

I will love you for the rest of my life  :kara:

RockFan87
18 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I'm literally the biggest Arctic Monkeys fan and a really big Gaga fan but this just doesn't work. Arctic Monkeys are the exact opposite to Gaga. Any Arctic Monkeys song would be terrible if you give Gaga a verse. Alex Turner would probably kill himself on a Gaga song too, imagine him going from ''My virtual reality mask is stuck on Parliament Brawl, emergency battery pack just in time for my weekly chat with god on video call'' to ''If I can't find the cure I'll fix you with my love, no matter what you know I'll fix you with my love''

You have a good point there. It just wouldn't work, unfortunately. I'm very shocked that nobody here has listed Hayley Williams, she's super talented and amazing. 

RockFan87

I'm so shocked no one here is mentioning Hayley Williams, but are mentioning basic, cringey, and generic "artists" like Cardi B and Nicki Minaj lol. Let's get real, guys.  

Archived