Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dream collab for Gaga?

RockFan87

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
7 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

You have a good point there. It just wouldn't work, unfortunately. I'm very shocked that nobody here has listed Hayley Williams, she's super talented and amazing. 

I liked Paramore when I was younger, Gaga is a bit more mature though, it'd be interesting to see what kind of song they could do together

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RockFan87
26 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I liked Paramore when I was younger, Gaga is a bit more mature though, it'd be interesting to see what kind of song they could do together

Are you trying to say that Paramore is "immature" and for kids only? Have you heard their new album After Laughter? It's so good and more mature then their older music. People here are mentioning Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Katy Perry and other singers who are so cringey and immature. I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who likes them.

A Hybrid
16 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

Are you trying to say that Paramore is "immature" and for kids only? Have you heard their new album After Laughter? It's so good and more mature then their older music. People here are mentioning Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Katy Perry and other singers who are so cringey and immature. I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who likes them.

I agree that the artists you mentioned are childish and cringe and no, I've only heard the album with Still Into You in it

No family’s safe when I sashay

AFRODITA
51 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

You listed basic and cringey "artists" like Cardi B and Nicki Minaj, but not an amazing artist like Hayley Williams? Okay, whatever floats your boat I guess. 

idontknowher.gif

heygirl

kendrick and rihanna and daft punk , i think it'd be interesting to see her explore those genres a bit more (hip hop / rap / etc.)

be kind guys

RockFan87
7 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I agree that the artists you mentioned are childish and cringe and no, I've only heard the album with Still Into You in it

Yeah, no doubt about that. Still into You is a very catchy song. The self title album which that song is in is fantastic. I recommend you listen to their other albums, they're great. 

domixwodix

How old are you?

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

RodeckDanny

Rihanna, Sia, Janelle Monae

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Knife

I think a Rihanna collab would produce a good pop song.

That being said, I  still can't see it happening. I don't know if Gaga's the kind of girl anymore to collaborate with Ri; maybe The Fame Monster Gaga, but I don't know any more.. :interestinga:

RockFan87
2 hours ago, domixwodix said:

How old are you?

Why do you want to know my age? It's irrelevant. 

Pop Music

for the millionth time! I need gaga and taylor to make a massive bop. It will be the end of my edges forever. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived