2012 MTV Video Music Awards

LStephens11

Featured Posts

txgaga5590

i think she willl get the nom for best female-marry the night

best coreo-marry the night

song with a meaning-marry the night

and for sure something for you and i in the professional catagories

and i really really really hope for a nom in video of the year for marry the night

cuz if yall dont remember when marry the night came out it got some million views in just a few days...and it had that small special on MTV with its release...so i think it has a really good chance for getting a nom!! lets hope so

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

Arturo

MTN should get Best Choreography. It's a professional category, but who in the last six months has actually had decent choreography? MTN's is so complex.

THIS SO ****ING MUCH

THEY'RE DELUSIONAL IF MTN DOESNT AT LEAST GET NOMINATED FOR ITS CHOREOGRAPHY

littleFandor

i would give her all vma's for marry the night, but at least 'Best Video with a Message' if this category will be up again this year...

This year will be so boring, music and videos this year have been sh*t. I think this year will be FUN or Gotye's year :nails:

I don't expect any voting nominations, will be cool 1 or 2 for Gaga, I'm here for professional categories.

I think Rihanna deserves something this year, and Lana Del Rey deserves 'Best New Artist'.

Edited by DanielRTF

Michael Barnett

Many fans are still going to watch it even if she doesn't show up only to see if she wins.

Nothing is special about it.

That's the reason it will win.

Dude, only great and artistic videos win video of the year, why do you think Bad Romance won in 2010??? Marry The Night will win video of the year.

Arturo

Dude, only great and artistic videos win video of the year, why do you think Bad Romance won in 2010??? Marry The Night will win video of the year.

It's one of my favorite music videos but just because we all like it doesn't mean other people will

A Stan Was Born

Omg I just realized that Carly Anne Johnson is gonna be nominated for everything... and will probably win. :toofloppy:

Let's hope that it's not to late for We Found Love to slay the competition because that's pretty much the best video in the last year...

TBH, these nominations are going to be ****ty, I mean besides Rihanna and maybe Part of Me the videos are meh, but even WFL and POM don't beat MTN, I mean, no one does long videos with great storyline besides Gaga nowadays, the MTN choreography is amazing and extremely well rehearsed, those flame routines, but even if we get the video of the year nomination WFL will probably win just because of the sick typo... but we still can win something for the choreography, tbh, I hope Bee gets nominated as well.

Maybe they'll show a video acceptance speech if she wins.

Edited by ck105

To be honest the award for Best New artist should me a massacre this year - with Lana,One Direction and that girl Carly,and watch "Call me maybe" winning Video of the Year :toofloppy:

Fun, Gotye, BNA will be interesting this year tbh.

Harry

Katy Perry's "Firework" won Video of the Year last year though.

Michael Barnett

Gaga will dominate with Marry The Night. Katy, Rihanna and Lana won't win ****.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

umm can't really remember any rihanna videos tbh, and Katy will probs get nominated for Wide Awake or Part of Me. Nicki will get starships and Bieber will get Boyfriend. Gaga better get You and I and Marry The Night for choreography. ugh.

Harry

Omg I just realized that Carly Anne Johnson is gonna be nominated for everything... and will probably win. :toofloppy:

Let's hope that it's not to late for We Found Love to slay the competition because that's pretty much the best video in the last year...

:lmao:

What about Madonna, Lana,Marina? Do you thing they will hit any nomination?

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :toofunny: