• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

La Rosalia

Her only chances are You & I and MTN.

Will she get nominated: I think that's a definite yes

Will she win: No.

Probably she'll win something, Britney received one award and she accepted it via camera. I think it was the 2008

Vmas

Edit: Britney won "Best Pop Video" on 2009 with Womanizer, she was unable to accept the prize in person, but they played a video which I think was live from her tour backstage.

Edited by _Scheisse

MelbHawker

GaGa won't receive any nominations. She's not going so I'm not fussed.

I think MTN deserves an award because it slays and ****s all over every other video that will be nominated. Tbh I just don't like music videos these days (except for GaGa's because it's ART and not 's-x-sells' ****). I also don't mind Adele's videos. I really liked 'Someone Like You' because it was classic and simple.

Anyway, I'll stop now. I don't think she'll get nominated.

Marry the Night & You and I :legend:

I hope Marry the Night wins something :excited2:

Edited by born2beaunicorn

Arturo

Probably she'll win something, Britney received one award and she accepted it via camera. I think it was the 2008

Vmas

Edit: Britney won "Best Pop Video" on 2009 with Womanizer, she was unable to accept the prize in person, but they played a video which I think was live from her tour backstage.

I hope.

But I don't know why people are saying she won't get NOMINATED.

Of course she will. MTV wants those ratings from Little Monsters tuning in to see if their queen wins.

I think she'll get a couple of nods for "Marry The Night". Though I think it will hurt ratings since she won't show up.

Michael Barnett

LMFAO @ at y'all saying that Gaga won't be nominated for Marry The Night or she won't win, Marry The Night will be nominated for video of the year and it will win video of the year, mark my words people. and, what's even more amusing is that some of you morons are saying that We Found Love will win or "dominate" LOL... what the **** is so special about that video????... that video is so stupid, boring and it makes no sense.

Arturo

I think she'll get a couple of nods for "Marry The Night". Though I think it will hurt ratings since she won't show up.

Many fans are still going to watch it even if she doesn't show up only to see if she wins.

LMFAO @ at y'all saying that Gaga won't be nominated for Marry The Night or she won't win, Marry The Night will be nominated for video of the year and it will win video of the year, mark my words people. and, what's even more amusing is that some of you morons are saying that We Found Love will win or "dominate" LOL... what the **** is so special about that video????... that video is so stupid, boring and it makes no sense.

Nothing is special about it.

That's the reason it will win.

I just hope that she'll get at least 1 nomination and won it.

For those other artists, i don't really care, Vmas this year will be the ****tiest ever... :roll:

Chic

Haley Reinhart better get a nomination for Artist of the Year. Beats Carly Rae Jepsen's overrated one hit wonder that everyone's obsessed with. At least Haley makes real music, not "We just met randomly so here's my number so you can get me out of a job later"

Why are you guys acting as if MTN won't get anything? It'll get a good amount of noms, and I could easily see it winning VOTY. The only videos it's really up against are Lana's, and she probably won't get any noms anyway because she isn't popular enough.

Gaga will at least be NOMINATED for something. Doesn't mean she'll win. Even though I think Marry the Night VOTY tbh. I'll be watching.

Edited by Branson

elysaint

Lmao this will be interesting

Right ? Oh the meltdowns tomorrow but I hope gaga gets at least one of the voted categories so monsters can just crash dat poll!

Chic

MTN should get Best Choreography. It's a professional category, but who in the last six months has actually had decent choreography? MTN's is so complex.