• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

Morphine Prince

Could you imagine if by some unknown force MTN actually gets like a vid of the year nom?

:rofl:

And then Gaga comes out of nowhere to accept the award and does this face to the other pop stars : :laughga: and then says "Oh, you thought you actually had a chance?" and then walks away like: :****this:

Alien Tulip

Rihanna, Katy Perry, and others are not attending the vmas this year as well. what a flop award show lol

Edited by Alien Tulip

And then Gaga comes out of nowhere to accept the award and does this face to the other pop stars : :laughga: and then says "Oh, you thought you actually had a chance?" and then walks away like: :****this:

I would die :lmao:

Hot Space

It's sad when one realizes that the only reason they watch music awards shows is for Gaga. :toofloppy:

Highway Capricorn

To be honest the award for Best New artist should me a massacre this year - with Lana,One Direction and that girl Carly,and watch "Call me maybe" winning Video of the Year :toofloppy:

ToxicHot

As long as Nicki and Rihanna are nominated, I'm fine. :nails: But I sure hope Gaga is nominated as well.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

La Rosalia

Rihanna, Katy Perry, and others are not attending the vmas this year as well. what a flop award show lol

Really? :eek: how do you know?

As long as Nicki and Rihanna are nominated, I'm fine. :nails: But I sure hope Gaga is nominated as well.

This tbh :nails:

Alien Tulip

Really? :eek: how do you know?

It doesn't fit in Rihanna's schedule and I think rihannadaily confirmed it, and idk i could have sworn someone said katy isnt attending because she is busy on sept. 6?

Morphine Prince

It's sad when one realizes that the only reason they watch music awards shows is for Gaga. :toofloppy:

Exactly how I feel lol.

Arturo

Her only chances are You & I and MTN.

Will she get nominated: I think that's a definite yes

Will she win: No.

It doesn't fit in Rihanna's schedule and I think rihannadaily confirmed it, and idk i could have sworn someone said katy isnt attending because she is busy on sept. 6?

Are you kidding, Katy will kill to be there since it's her chance to win something ! She always win when nobody goes lmfao !

i think Y&I should be nominated and win something, maybe 2 awards. also i'd like if MTN is nominated, but if it doesn't win any awards it wouldn't bother me.

AmenTheNight

Gaga may be nominated in some categories but won't win anything.