💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga on her way to see Elton John in Las Vegas

GGM

Featured Posts

Retron

Lookin' like your cool auntie who sees what you be up to; she ain't gonna rat you out to your mom, but wants you to know she's got you checked.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
truthteller

this is why you should tell someone to take pics for you... the UPGRADE from her messy selfies :golfclap:

Zilla

Hey that's Celine's theater... if only :flutter:

It's just one night chillllll. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Lextyr97

Lmaooo I love how little of a **** Gaga gives in the video. Anyways, she looks gorgeous :wub:

dit
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

nothing cozy about slaughtered animals

Gaga has said she wears fur proudly. Not sure if this is fur (looks fake imo) but yeah she has no problem wearing fur. I guess it's her prerogative. 

In a recent post on her website, Lady Gaga responded to recent criticism from the animal rights organization PETA, who called out the pop star after she was photographed wearing various fur jackets. The pictures elicited a statement from PETA Senior Vice President Dan Matthews, who referred to Gaga's 2010 appearance on Ellen in which she claimed, "I hate fur and I don't wear fur." 

"What happened?" wrote Matthews. "Are your stylists telling you that it's fake, or are you a turncoat?" He added, "By wearing those dumb furs in a heat wave, you're making yourself a target just like the mindless Kim Kardashian," who was recently flour-bombed by a PETA suporter. "As we plan our fall campaigns, please tell us whether what you gracefully told Ellen was heartfelt or just a pose." 

Gaga was quick to respond in a post on her website cheekily titled "Furgate Part 1.""I would think it hypercritical not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, 'kermit' and not to mention meat that I have already worn."

"You see a carcass, I see a museum pièce de résistance." She did apologize to fans who were upset by her fashion choices, saying she respects their views and hopes they can respect hers as well. 

"And to campaigners," she added at the very end, "Save your flour to make bread for the children who are hungry. And Kim Kardashian is fabulous."

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/lady-gaga-responds-to-peta-criticism-for-wearing-fur-20120816

ordinarynam1310
35 minutes ago, truthteller said:

this is why you should tell someone to take pics for you... the UPGRADE from her messy selfies :golfclap:

Maybe she doesn't have a friend to take a photo for her.

Relatable queen

Luzaleja

With a fan:

"So crazy. She stood by us for a few minutes when the show started then she went back to her seat and cried the whole show. Elton dedicated a song to her and she lost it. I swear she isn’t human lol. She just had this huge presence. When she walked by i felt like a super power exuding from her. I’ve met a lot of musicians and actors and none left me feeling perplexed like she did." :wub: Her relationship with Elton John is so beautiful. :kara:

17 minutes ago, Luzaleja said:

With a fan:

"So crazy. She stood by us for a few minutes when the show started then she went back to her seat and cried the whole show. Elton dedicated a song to her and she lost it. I swear she isn’t human lol. She just had this huge presence. When she walked by i felt like a super power exuding from her. I’ve met a lot of musicians and actors and none left me feeling perplexed like she did." :wub: Her relationship with Elton John is so beautiful. :kara:

This picture and story are so cute omg 

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

GypsyBabe

I love getting out of work to new Gaga pics. She looks so good :flutter: 

⚯͛

LetsGetHigh

She's probably gonna join him on stage 

Edit: oh it happened already lmao. Maybe if she stayed for the next 3 nights too?

GagaMyBlood95

She freaking slayed once again with these pictures and the hair, makeup, outfit :giveup: 

Archived